Friday, April 4, 2008

My Families Favorite Things

For this post, instead of just writing our favorite things along the side of my blog I chose to explain  why these things are our favorite. I will do one post a week for a month. This is just to let you know a little more about us. It also just sounds fun and I don't have any new pictures to post. I will start with Souli



Oral B ElectricToothbrush: Two minutes doesn’t seem like a long time. It is only 120 seconds. It is roughly the length of time of your average commercial break. But have you ever tried to brush your teeth for two minutes? All of a sudden two minutes turns into two years. 120 seconds evolves into 120 hours. Nevertheless, two minutes is how much time your dentist wants you to brush your teeth each morning and night. Try brushing your teeth tonight for what you think is two minutes. I guarantee it will end up being more like 30 seconds. Which is why I love my Oral B electric toothbrush. Not only does it do all the work for you, but it has a timer on it as well. It will let you know when you have reached that magical two-minute mark. The Oral B electric toothbrush actually makes brushing your teeth fun. I now look forward to brushing my teeth. I will brush my teeth even when I don’t need to. It is so great that I might even consider brushing your teeth just so I can use it.
I know mine is just silly but I love my living room. We have lived in our house for over a year know, and I'm just finally getting it all finished. It takes time, in our apartment we didn't need living room stuff we didn't have one. I don't know why I like it so much, I think it reminds me of my mom's style and I love her house. Its gorgeous. I like to think that we have the same taste in home decor. She has helped me alot with this room hanging pictures, buying stuff. The last couple things I got are a birthday presents from her. Thanks mom for the final touch. Now its perfect. I just love it.

This is Brevin's favorite riding toy. He's got about a million, but this is always the one he picks. He sits down, pushes the buttom that plays Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and just smiles. I think he likes that he can move around all by himself without someone pushing him. I love to watch him. Also when Carson comes over it must be his favorite too they fight over this one. Surprise, surprise Carson and Brevin fighting, no way. I can't remember for sure who gave it to him but thanks he loves it.

8 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

This was a really cute idea. I do not give you enough credit for this blogging thing. That was seriously creative. At first I though that was you writing about souli's toothbrush, I was thinking this doesn't sound like Ashley. Ha-ha...Your living room turned out darling, I hadn't seen the new stuff in there. So cute, I love this post.

Jill said...

Kyle agrees with the toothbrush, he had one of those and he loves brushing his teeth. I did not like it, it was like I was at the Dentist.

Eric and Jenny said...

What a cute idea! It's so funny because Eric just bought me an electric toothbrush yesterday and I love it! Your living room is gorgeous your whole house is. Makes me very excited to one day have a house of my own. If that day ever comes.

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

I love those oral B tb's also. If any of you want them we sell them at the office I work in and I can get you a killer deal on them.

Nick said...

I love this idea! You are so cute about writing about everything! I am excited to see more of your favorites! Your Living Room look absolutely wonderful I cannot wait to have a house again! You guys are all so good about decorating! I might have to give you all a call to come help me!

haley said...

That's a good idea, to put your favorite things, your living room is pretty!

TW said...

Love your favorite things idea. It's fun to see what other people like. Your living room looks great.

My Three Boys said...

You are so cute! Now that you are done decorating your house you will have to help me decorate mine. I have spent so many years not buying anything to decorate. Because I wanted to wait till I got a house now I am getting one and I wish I had.