Well after 6 weeks of being inactiviate we are back to being active. Well I guess for me and the kids we only went to sacrament. I'm nervous for the whole 3 hours. Brevin is still just getting used to nursery, and only wants me to take him. How am I suppose to feed Elle when she starts screaming while sitting in the nursery with Brev. I get so nervous about dumb things. I'm just so grateful to Souli for covering the teaching of our class for awhile. He is great, I'm sure he knows how I hate teaching he is so much better. I feel like the whole time the kids are thinking I wish Souli was teaching today. I had the kids wear their Christmas clothes I got them. They were to cute to pass up even though I knew I wouldn't be back to church by Christmas. I thought they still fit in well with the winter season. I think they both looked just darling. Brevin was a little pill to get a good picture, but her's isn't the greatest either. What do you do? Take what you can get.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Super Cute outfits! We did the same thing right after Kenzie was born. She had a really cute Christmas dress I really wanted her to wear to so went to sacrament before Christmas so she could wear it!
So you should try leaving Brevin in Nursery again, we lost sooo many kids to sunbeams, he might do better with just a couple kids in there!
I didn't know you did a post last night...so cute. They looked so cute in their little outfits, those pictures don't even do it justice. Chelsea that I work with is looking at the pictures, and just loves all her clothes. Cute girl...love that baby. Give my kiddos a kiss for me, tell them mommy misses them.
Your kids look so cute. I think it's perfectly fine to wear holiday clothes after the holidays. That pink flower in Ainsley's hair is from Kid to Kid. They sell a ton of bows there. I got a black and white flower there just like the pink one.
So cute! Hope you guys are doing well.
They look so cute, I just love their little outfits, great picture of mister cheesit on the piano, that kid! My kids wore their Christmas outfits for the first time after the holidays too, no worries !
I think Brevin looks like a natural on the piano. Cute, cute kids.
darling kids! I know it is hard to go back to church, expecially with all the germs this time of year. You are a trooper!
Post a Comment