After dinner we went to my mom's house for cake and ice cream. She lives pretty close to Maddox so it was nice. The boys were so excited to get there, as you can see by the expressions on their faces. She has a huge playroom downstairs. You'd think they'd died and gone to heaven. These cousins sure love each other. Minus Luke in the pictures. I'm not sure where he was off exploring would be my guess.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Happy 26th Twiners
After dinner we went to my mom's house for cake and ice cream. She lives pretty close to Maddox so it was nice. The boys were so excited to get there, as you can see by the expressions on their faces. She has a huge playroom downstairs. You'd think they'd died and gone to heaven. These cousins sure love each other. Minus Luke in the pictures. I'm not sure where he was off exploring would be my guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ALright...quit putting such ugly pictures of me on your blog. I look absolutely horrible in those. Oh well. Of course you were included what would a night out be like without you. No fun...love you!
Ash that's the cutest family picture of you guys, you all look really cute! Funny I didn't know Souli wanted the special, what was it, I don't even remember? Teri is weird she put that I put ugly pictures of her on my blog too, I am thinking she is just really hard to please with pictures of herself...
Your kidos are too adorable! They must have some good genes. :)
You are such a sweet sister! Your sisters are lucky to have you!!
I've said it before.. but I'm super jealous that your sisters live so close to you! I would give anything to have my sister live by me!
teri, if ashley quit putting up ugly pictures of you then she wouldn't be able to put up any pictures of you at all...holler
Souli I'm laughing that's funny!
Post a Comment