1. Loves to wear his bib. I hate this the poor kid is two he needs to stop drooling. I guess in the world he sees its part of the outfit.
2. He has an obsession with balls. Any kind from basketball, to soccer balls. I think he uses them a little like some kids use blankets for security. He almost always is carrying one around.
3. This little boy loves bananas. Lately he is eating at least two if not more a day. I'm having a hard time staying stocked up. Brevin knows exactly where I keep them each morning he walks right over to where they are and wait patiently.
4.Loves watching sports. Especially with his daddy. Its fun to see them enjoying the same thing.
5. He gives the best kisses when he is in the mood. For some reason bath time always brings out the best kisses.
6. Loves shoes, he gets this from his dad. His fav's are his blue Nike's and his white Jordans. Like father like son.
7. Favorite cartoon right now is Curious George he can watch episodes over and over and never get bored.
8. Loves Ramen also like his dad. He can have just ate, but he is always willing to stuff down some Ramen. What weirdos they are.
9. He has a bit of a mean strick, lately he is biting, hitting, kicking. I don't know whats gotten into him.
10. He is a great big brother to Elle. He loves her so much and is so protective. He wants to be wherever she is. This I mean literally if she's in the swing so is he.
11. Also he loves cars any kind. This morning he had all his cars out lined up on my bed it was the cutest thing. He never leaves one out. He has one he has them all.
12. Loves to be cheesy in pictures. I'm sure you all know the smile I'm referring too. I love it.
13. Hates the grocery store. Every Monday I get groceries. Its quite the experience he's very naughty. Its about the worst hour of the week.
14. He is two and still needs only his mother next to him while going to sleep. This can be annoying, but I know I will miss it.
15. Very much a daddy's boy, when Souli's home he is the one he clings too.
16. Loves to brush his own teeth. More then once each night and morning. He keeps coming back for more toothpaste.
17. He loves to pretend like his tickling people, especially Elle. Its the funniest thing.
18. Shy around most people, but when he is comfortable he's quite the chatter box. His most common things he says are whatcha doin, thankyou, and juice.
19. Quite the little dancer. Again when he is comfortable, but he's got quite the moves.
20. The most adorable, loving, little 2 year old there is. He means the world to us.
I just wanted to write those down for myself. I wish I can remember more things Brevin was doing when he was one. You always think I will remember but you don't. I can't believe my little baby boy is two. Time flies by.We had a great couple of days celebrating his birthday. On Sunday we had his family party only his birthday was actually Monday. Sunday was the best day for everyone to come. We had such a fun time. Last week I went to order his birthday cake hoping to find a Curious George cake. I was in luck it turned out so cute. I decided to get all the matching stuff to go with. He loves that monkey. Kind of at the last minute we decided to have dinner as well as cake and ice cream. Pretty simple I made chili and scones. My sister Teri was very helpful and made Taco soup. Souli's mom also brought some food as well. It tasted delicious. I love chili.
Still amazed by this giant cake. It was such a fun party alot of work to prepare and especially to clean up. So worth it though for my little boy. We love him so much. Happy Birthday little Brev.
On Brevin's actual birthday on Monday. We didn't do much. It was Martin Luther King day so my mom had work off she came up and took my sisters and I to Olive Garden for lunch. It was fun. She is such a good grandma in every way possible. I don't tell her that nearly enough.
Later that night we went out to eat again this time to Applebee's. Brevin enjoyed himself a little too much as you can see from the picture below.
They sang Happy Birthday to Brev he didn't like that the look on his face was priceless. He couldn't figure why all these weird people were singing to him.
I just thought I would throw in this picture. Elle looked so cute on Brevin's birthday I loved this outfit. She got it from my sister in law. I didn't nearly get the pictures I wanted of her. It was Brevin's day of course. I love birthdays especially for my kids they grow up so fast. I hope he had a good birthday. He doesn't quite understand the whole birthday thing yet. Soon enough though he will. I love you so much Brevin you are my angel and my joy. Happy Birthday to my baby. You are growing up to fast.
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Brevin!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
What a cute post Ash, I just love that boy. So funny about the bannanas on Saturday combined all three boys went through five of them and I am pretty sure Brev did three all on his own. There are so may things that made me laugh, I love how he gets in the swing with Elle, cutie! It was a fun couple of days you did a great job on the party it was one of the funnest parties I have been to in awhile. Happy birthday little Brev, I love you!
Happy Birthday Brevin! Carter was looking at the pictures of Brevin's party with me and he said, "I wish I could go to that party." He loves Curious George.
It was a great party. All the kids had so much fun, so did this big kid. I loved hearing about the things he loves and does. Happy Birthday Brevin!!!
Hey Ashley. I was looking at my friends blog and there on her friends list was Phongsavath family. Well I know a Phongsavath family! Small world! I hope your family is doing great it sure looks like it. Your kids are so cute! Keep in touch...
Your cousin x 2???
Lacey
Happy B-day little Brev, your auntie just loves you so much. I love that cute little list about him. Makes me smile. Now that I have seen souli's shoe collection outside, holy heck....you weren't kidding about being obssessed with shoes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! HE IS SO DANG CUTE, I LOVE HIS SMILE WITH GRANDMA AT APPLEBEES! Ü
Happy Birthday Brev! I can't believe he's 2 already! He is just the cuttest little boy. I loved reading all those things about him.
Sorry I JUST found your blog, but I'm sooooo glad. You have the sweetest family ever! I love it that Brevin likes curious George! He really looked into his cake and almost didn't want to ruin it. :)
Brooks always says what a cute kid Brevin is when I show him pictures! (and that compliment doesn't come often from him!)
Oh, and Brevin's b-day is on the same day as my oldest's as well!!!!
Post a Comment