

My sisters are turning 26 tomorrow. They are getting so old I hate to say it, but I'm right behind them. Being only 18 months apart. They are the best sisters a younger sister could ask for. I wanted to let them each know seperately all the things I love about them. I'm one lucky girl, alot of people only get one sister, I got two.Oh what to say about my crazy sister Teri. When I was younger I was so jeolous that my sisters were twins they seemed to have this special closeness. Don't get me wrong we were pretty close, but they just had something special. I would say though in the last 3 years while Jen has been away Teri and I have grown a bond that I don't think will ever go away. I missed Jen so much, but I love how close Teri and I have gotten. For any of you who read Jen's birthday post I feel now that I can read what Teri's thinking. She is such an amazing person. I look up to her so much not only because she's the oldest but because she truly is a wonderful person. Such a good mother and wife. She is so loving to her kids, trust me she has her moments of anger. Mostly though she is so cute to them. I was able to see both her children be born and the look on her face was so touching. She truly loves her kids more then anything. I admire her confidence in herself, as long as I can remember she's never cared what people think. Her philosophy is if they don't like me I don't like them. I love that, I'm so the opposite I care too much. I love me and Teri's conversations they are always the same gossip, our to do lists, and mostly our kids and how they drive us crazy. I love that I can talk to her about any little thing sometimes she doesn't really listen, but thanks for pretending. Thankyou so much Teri for watching my kids. Since Brevin has been born he has thought of you, Thiago, and Carson as his second family. I'm so glad that he and now Elle can come to your house and feel like its home. You truly are an angel from heaven and exactly what I want to be as a person, mother, and wife. Happy Birthday and thanks for all the joy you give me in my life. I'm so blessed to know you, but more importantly have you as my sister. Its a bond I know will never die.
Jenny you are the sweetest most loving person I have ever met. Since you have been born you've always had such a kind nature. Which makes you such a wonderful mother. Your boys are so lucky. I love your devotion to your kids you would do anything for them. I love when I call you in the middle of the day and you have postponed your cleaning to take Lancey to McDonald's. You will drop anything and everything for those two boys. That to me is the best quality to have being a mother. I admire you for the things you have done in your life. Living away, having a premature baby, raising your two kids alone while Eric is away. You are amazing I don't think I tell you that enough. I remember when you were in Kentucky having Luke I thought to myself why is this happening to Jenny and her family its not fair. Then I thought the reason its happening to her and not us is because she is the strongest, the most christlike of the three of us. You are such a good example to me. I love that whenever I'm sad or upset about anything in my life you are so the one to talk too. Somehow you always have the right answer that makes me feel better, and makes the problem go away. Thankyou for your confidence in me you were always the one to lift me up. I remember in high school when I was having a melt down about silly things you were always there for me. Whether it be going to Applebee's for a blondy or just sitting at home talking while Teri was off enjoying her popularity. I knew I always had a friend in you. Even though you've been away the past three years I feel that our relationship has gotten even closer, if you can imagine that. You are an angel and will forever be my best friend. What would I do without a sister like you to cling too. You have taught me so much how to be a mother, a good wife, you've given me loads of good recipes. You are everything to me. I love you more then you will ever know. Happy Birthday to the most kind person in the whole world. Being the smaller twin you certainly have a big heart. You are so special to me in every way. I love you.
What can I say about these two beauties. They are the best, I don't know what people do without sisters. I never needed friends because I always had them. They are my best friends and always will be. Happy Birthday my sisters I hope you have a good one.
6 comments:
Oh Ash can you be any sweeter, I really don't deserve all that praise, but you have made my night. I am sitting here in tears, I love ya! Teri and I may be twins but what would life be like without a sweet little sister like you, our bond is just as strong as Teri and mine, just different. I love you can't wait to see you tommorow.
Oh yeah, yikes! That is one hideous picture of fatty 1 and 2 about ready to pop at your wedding, seriously could I look any ugler, oh the memories...
Oh Ash I absolutely love it. I wish it was my B-day everyday so I could get compliments like this. Just kidding. Thank you so much for all that you said, especially for putting up with me and all my craziness. I know I am a little nuts but you guys love me anyways. And you know I love you just as much as Jen if you forget go back and read your birthday post. Love you, call me in the morning when you are ready and we will be off to have some fun. Love ya...
Oh by the way, thanks for the two hideous pictures of me. I look hugely pregnant in one and the other one on top, well thats not much better.
You are a sweet sister. Have a good day!!! Love you
Wow! Your mom must be amazing! You guys are so close and twins, wow!
I love being super close in age to Becka though. It gives you built in best friends for life.
That's awesome. You seem like a great sister too!
Ashley, I hadn't checked your blog in forever... your little baby girl is SO beautiful! I'm super jeleous of all that hair:) Your kids are darling, really- they look a lot alike:) I hope you're having fun with two? you look great!
Post a Comment