Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Holidays


As I'm sure most of you have noticed I've been a little out of the blogging world. Mostly because I've been busy adjusting to the life of a mother of two. Not all fun and games let me tell you. Everynight I say I'm going to get down here on my computer to post this and each night I end going to bed instead. So here it finally is I hope you enjoy. Our Christmas started out with our usual tradition, going to my grandpa Woodyatt's for Christmas Eve. I always love this we've been going there since I can remember. Each year always the same open a few gifts our Christmas pj's included, only now I guess its just the kids that get pj's. Souli was so kind to get me Christmas jamies he knows I love cozy clothes. Then eating a good Christmas dinner. Afterwards this year we went to Thiago's (my brother inlaw) parents house for more food. Its was a great Christmas Eve Brevin had such a fun time, while Elle stayed busy looking cute.



Then Christmas morning came. Brevin isn't quite to the age yet that he understands Santa, all he understood was that he got a basketball hoop. Elle doesn't understand anything she spent the morning in her bouncer. I thought this picture below was cute of her smiling. Brevin loved all his presents, mostly the candy, but he liked them all. You can see by their piles they are quite spoiled, between aunts, grandmas, and parents kids get quite the load. They deserve it though I don't buy to many toys throughout the year so Christmas I think is a good time to spoil your kids a little if you can.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Last year we went to a friends of Souli's for New Years, they have a huge like 7 course meal. Food ever hour on the hour, but this year Souli got sick so we ended up spending the night with the Cano's. We all had a good time well I hope Souli did he looked pretty awful the entire night. Brevin did so well he stayed up till midnight, but the second we got in the car he was out. Elle spent her entire night sleeping on the coach she was a good little baby. Thanks to my sister Teri for the invite I didn't want to sit home with a sick husband, tired little boy, and a sleeping baby. I wanted a little most excitement for the holiday.



New Years Day the kids and I went to breakfast with my Williams' side of the family. Souli was still feeling a little sick so he stayed home. I love breakfast best meal of the day I think. Later that day my sisters and I took all the kids to see A Tale of Despereaux Brevin loved it. My nephews got a little scared at parts, but Brev was glued to the the screen. That night our husbands stayed with the kids while us girls went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was so good really long but I didn't get bored at all. I loved it. It was so nice to get out and spend time time away to myself. I enjoyed it. I love my kids more then anything, but its nice to spend some time away from them. We had such a fun couple of weeks, it was nice having Souli home I love the holidays we get so excited for them. Its also nice to have things settle down and get back to reality. Happy Holidays to you all I hope you all had as good of a time as I did.

8 comments:

Cami said...

It's completely understandable having to adjust to having two kids and no time for blogging! Been there done that! :) Looks like you guys have a fun Christmas, Elle is so darling, I love her hair!

TW said...

It's fun to still read about the holidays. Looks like the kids got plenty and lots of fun parties. Love the pictures of their piles of stuff.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Elle got way more than Kenzie did her first christmas! :) She's such a cute baby and she's getting so big!!

Eric and Jenny said...

I have noticed you have been missing and you know I have not appreciated it, I don't know who's worse you or Jill! Just kidding better late than never. You got some great pictures, I love the one of Elle all dolled up in her ladybug outfit, oh she's cute!

Anonymous said...

Sleep when you can. The computer can always wait. Cute pictures.

Lovely Lizzy said...

Wow! Looks like a ton of fun. I also completely understand the wanting to have a bit to blog, but with two kids it just doesn't work. Leah was such drama that it was impossible and we were in shell shock all over again with a baby.
I hope you're alright. Rest assured that it gets so much better and Elle and Brevin will be best friends. It's seriously awesome.
Let me know if you need anything.

Thiago & Teri said...

You finally did it...looks good!! Funny how christmas already feels like forever ago. I love that picture of you and Brev, you look so dang cute.

Nick and Stacey said...

What a fun Christmas! Your kids look so darn cute! Nick was sick for new years too...no fun at all, oh well it has to happen sometime right! I love those lady bug pjs so darn cute!