Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Mr. Lincoln

I can't believe this little nephew of mine is one already. Boy how that year flew by. This little sweetheart holds a special place in my heart. We all know we waited long enough to get him here. I always tell Teri he just wasn't ready to come so soon. Only now that he has he is a boy with a mind of his own. I tell you what he is an angel, but he sure is a curious little thing. I love him to pieces and hope he had a good birthday. His birthday will always be a special day for me since its so close to baby girls they are only 4 days apart. Lincoln's is on the 17th and Elle's was the 21st. It has been so fun to watch these two grow up. Seeing how each of them has grown into their own little personalities. My little Lincoln words can't express how much I love that cute face of yours and those darling cheeks. You are a sweetheart. I love it that I'm practically your second mommy. We know each other inside and out. Happy Birthday you my sweet boy. I hope your day was special. I remember the first time I saw you, you were perfect. You were the most alert newborn I've ever seen. I'm so glad I was able to witness this bundle of joy coming into the world. Even though it took a bit longer then planned to get you here you were worth the wait. You are special and needed the perfect time to come into the world. I love you my monkey, Happy Birthday, from you Auntie.

1 comment:

Brett and Michelle said...

Cute! I think it is so cool that your sister little LIncoln and My Lincoln have the same birthdays! Did she have him at Davis Hospital?