Friday, November 6, 2009

Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!

This cute sister of mine is expecting her third baby. Isn't she just darling with her baby bump. I love it. She is 17 weeks and is having her first baby girl. I'm so excited. Although I know she is excited my poor sister is also worried sick. Let me just give you a recap on her last two pregancies. With her first Lance, he is now 4, she was in a car accident when she was 7 months along. Everything was ok, she fell asleep while driving, but that terrified her pretty good. The last couple of months I think were kind of a blurr for her. I remember how scarred she was to even get into a car. Her second baby Luke, who is almost 3, when she was pregnant with him her water broke at 18 weeks. Sending her on bedrest in the hospital till he was delivered at 28 weeks. This was a scarry time poor Jen and Luke. I remember going to see her and every night she would cry about whether this little guy would survive. Well he did. He is a miracle. Born 12 weeks early and is completely healthy. He does have severe hearing loss, but I swear he's smarter then Brevin. I know getting pregnant a third time scares my sister to death. What if what happened with Luke happens again. I can't imagine what she must be feeling. I'm so excited for this new baby girl. Elle needs a friend. I love you Jen and I know you are scarred. Remember though my intuition is always right on these things and I know you and my baby girl are going to be just fine. Just have faith and don't worry. She is a strong little thing and will make it till the end. My so excited for April to see this bundle of joy. She will be darling just like the rest of them. Congrats my big sister. I love you and each of your three babies. You are such a good mother and sister. I'm always here for you.

5 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Yay for our baby girl...can't wait. We need a little more pink mixed in with all these boys. Cute post Ash, that was sweet of you.

Eric and Jenny said...

That was sweet of you Ash, you always make me cry what a wonderful sister you are. Keep telling me stuff like this, your faith is so strong it picks mine up when it falters. I love you!!!

April said...

Hey Ashley! Your litle family is so cute! We were at the Davis championship game and looked for you! Too bad we didn't run into you there! Your kids are adorable. My website for pics is at the top right of my blog on my sidebar. or you can go to aprilstettlerphotography.blogspot.com. that's really long I know! Anyways good to catch up! tell Souli Hi!!

The Carnahan's said...

How sweet Ash! I bet you are all so excited to have a baby girl! What a fun time in all of your lives!

JODI said...

That is so awesome, and that she's having a girl! I can't believe how many people are due in April. It's crazy! Tell her I am so excited for her. Ü