I think the best thing about being a parent is watching your baby learn new things. Its fun to see them grow; first into a toddler, then a youngster, then a teenager, and finally an adult. At that time all you hope is that you raised them right. I think learning to walk for a baby is a huge milestone. It is kind of the time that they transition into the toddler stage and are no longer a baby. In Elle's case she still looks very much like baby, only now she can get around just as well as Brevin. A couple of weeks ago out of no where she took a few steps. Once she did that and realized the joy in walking, she never crawls anymore. I love watching her she gets so proud of herself. Sometimes too proud to the point that she gets over-excited and then falls. What a big girl she is. I'm so proud of her. It is true, girls are usually quicker then boys at this sort of thing. Brevin wasn't until he was 14 months. Which I still thought was great. I hope this little video brings a smile to your face I know it does mine. I love my big girl. I can't believe in a week she will be one.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Good job Elle!! She's seriously got it down!
It made me smile :)
She looks so cute and did so well.
Oh Ash this really does just make me smile, I am loving her in this video. She looks so cute walking, it's still hard to believe such a petite tiny little girl is actually walking, just love her!
She is so darling! I love how little she is and already walking, what a cute little thing!
Look at her go...she needs to teach Lincoln a thing or two.
Wow! I haven't looked at your blog for far too long! She is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe how much both of your cuties have grown.... so cute!
That was so fun to watch...she just seems too small to be walking...good luck now she is on the loose!
Post a Comment