
The time has come for this muffin to turn one. I know I always say this but time really does go by way to quickly. I think back on this time last year being so excited, the anticipation of a baby girl being born and it makes me a little teary eyed. About a week ago I had completely different emotions of her being one. My thoughts were that I'm kind of ready for the baby age to be over. Don't get me wrong I've loved it, but its like I had
Brev then practically only had a year break then got pregnant with Elle. I love how close they are, but I'm sort of ready for them to be a bit more
independent. Only on Friday night it hit me as I was driving to see Twilight, great movie. You see last year I went to see the midnight showing the night before I had Elle. I know crazy huh. So as I was driving there I almost started crying. It was just a bit sentimental, not sure if
that's the right word. I know stupid huh. I just thought, this time last year during the whole movie I kept feeling her little kicks in my belly and thinking tomorrow I will see her pretty little face, and this year I kept thinking I miss those little kicks. I will miss this baby stage more then I think. She is one, her first step to growing up so part of me gets sad while the other part is excited for this next year of her life. I know it is going to be awhile before we have another so I know that makes her growing up a little harder. Its like with
Brev I knew we wanted another so quickly so I wasn't as sad, but with her I'm so in between with my feelings. I'm excited for the toddler stage, but also still don't want the baby stage to be over. I know its not yet, but it seems like
Brev was just barely her age and he is almost 3. I sometimes just stop and love my kids, not even for any special reason, except to just hold on to this time of innocence. My baby girl is an angel a special gift from my Heavenly Father. I hold her so close to my heart. Always stay my baby girl I want us to always be best friends just like I am with my mommy. Happy Birthday my princess. This last year has be so wonderful. You are like a little blossom so small at first and have grown so much. Your mommy loves you. Okay sorry no more mushy stuff.

For Elle's party I kept going back and forth with what I wanted to do. Should I have a theme party, and just light colors. Should I have dinner of just cake and ice cream. So we decided. My little pony and for dinner we would just have different kinds of soup. Everything turned out great except for my portion to the food. My soup did not turn out. You see I made baked potato soup and you are suppose add the rest of the ingredients to the potato and broth mixture about a half hour before you serve it. Well I thought I would do it sooner so it could be thickening up longer. Well when I went to serve it all the cheese I added did not melt like it should have and it was so thin like water. So that flopped. Also as for the birthday cake the first one I made was undercooked I swear the toothpick was clean when I checked it. I guess not cause the inside was doughy. So I made a second cake and that one was a little to done on the edges so that the inside would be fully cooked. Everyone sad it was still good and tasted delicious. Only to me the food was a flop.

Me and my baby girl. Everyone says we look alike and I'm glad. She is an angel. Happy birthday sweet heart. You will always be my baby girl.

I had so much fun picking out her presents and wrapping them. I'm so used to boy paper, boy gifts. All this pink was so fun.

Look at that expression she was so excited about all these toys. I guess she too it tired of playing with cars and trucks. As you can see
Brev was equally excited. He is the boss around here.

Her first my little pony. That was always my favorite.

More and more gift opening with daddies help.

Elle Belle has really grown to love her daddy. I will be honest at first she only liked me, but now she reaches for
Souli and snuggles up to him. Just like a daddy's girl it suppose too.

I thought this picture was darling. I'm not sure what they are doing, but it was priceless to me.

Anticipating her pretty pink cake.

She's thinking about it.

Oh no, both my kids don't like being dirty.
Brevvy did the same thing at his first birthday. they like to be clean. Nothing wrong with that. I was looking at the picture of
Brev when he had his cake, they look so much alike in the two pictures.

Oh she's happy again. Clean, back in her clothes. Ready to take her baby for a walk around the house. It was such a fun birthday. Its so fun to see the excitement on your kids faces. Elle Belle you daddy and I each
want to tell you how much we love you.
My little Elle Belle. I want to just once more tell you how very much I love you. You mean so much to me. I remember when the doctor first told me I was having a girl. I didn't ever really believe that it was true until you were born. I just didn't think I was lucky enough to be the mommy of such a sweet little spirit. I kept saying are you sure its a girl. Nov. 21st,
2008 Is a special day, the day my baby was born. You are perfect in every way I hope you always know that. You have a special spirit. I know you will grow up to be an a amazing person you already are in my eyes. You have so many wonderful gifts. Mostly always be the loving little thing that you are. There are so many moments this last year. I want to hold close to me. But one I just want to share I remember the day you were born laying there on the operating table while they sewed me back up after a C-section. Anticipating seeing you for the first time. I remember you crying until you saw me you just stared at me like finally I know your voice I just needed to see your face. You were beautiful from day one. You always have been you mommies girl and I hope you always will be. I love you so much. Happy Birthday my little one. Love your mommy.
Elle, I can't believe it's already been a year. I also can't believe your mom is making me write this to you since you probably won't be able to read this until you're at least six...or maybe even sixteen years old. Anyways, your little face lights up my life. I love your little personality. You are truly "daddy's little girl," and will always be, no matter how many birthdays will come and go. I look forward to the days when we can go to Taylor Swift's concert, get manicures, and watch The Twilight movies together....Well, maybe not the last thing but definitely the first two things. Happy birthday sweetheart. You are my little angel. I love you peanut.
Love, your daddy.
10 comments:
Ash you've got me crying you too Souli, though really manicures you may want to rethink that one too, you weirdo!
Your food was not a flop, trust me I just ate the soup for lunch and it was delecious, and the cake was great that night. Great party, love you Elle Belle!
Oh Elle's Bells...happy birthday sweet girl. She is the most beautiful, sweet, endearin little girl ever. Love her so very much...
Happy Birthday Elle...so sorry I wasn't able to come but, it looks like you had a great party. She is precious. I love your background!!!
Oh Ash she is just beautiful! What a sweet girl! I had to laugh when you said she was sick of playing with cars and trucks, I think that is just what happens when you have boys first! Too Cute!
I can't believe she is already one! she is such a doll!! I can't wait to get that little stroller for Hadlie. Looked like a great party and I'm sure the food was wonderful! :)
Happy birthday little lady! I loved watching her the other night at grandmas just walking around and playing with Robbi. It is just crazy that time flies. I can't believe it! Before I know it mine will be a year old. She is so darling though! But how could she be anything but with a mom like hers!
Oh how cute! She is just so Beautiful! I think their birthdays are so much stinkin fun.
Happy Birthday Elle... Wow I can't believe she is already one, that's crazy. I loved My little pony when I was little too. It was a way cute theme for her party! You guys are such a cute family. I love the video of her walking to. Ü
Happy birthday Elle!!!! What a sweetheart you are.
Happy Birthday Elle! Wow...I can't believe she's already one.
Post a Comment