Later on that day we went to Cafe Rio, which is what Hallie picked a long time ago she had a specific plan of how her party needed to go. Cafe Rio, Thiago's moms homemade cake, and our goofy Thiago singing happy birthday to her. This was about the only picture I got of her opening her gifts she wouldn't look at me. She looks darling. Sweet Hallie I hope you had a good birthday.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Hallie's Birthday Fun
Later on that day we went to Cafe Rio, which is what Hallie picked a long time ago she had a specific plan of how her party needed to go. Cafe Rio, Thiago's moms homemade cake, and our goofy Thiago singing happy birthday to her. This was about the only picture I got of her opening her gifts she wouldn't look at me. She looks darling. Sweet Hallie I hope you had a good birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the pictue at top of Tan and Hallie holding Brev's hands. That is just so cute. What a fun day, she makes me laugh. What four year old picks Cafe Rio for their birthday dinner. She is just so darling, she is definitely her own person.
Thanks Ashley for hanging out with us all day and for coming to her Birthday party, she had so much fun. We love you
Cute, cute....Hallie is such a goofball. That was a fun day though, wasn't it.
It sure was a fun day. You are so kind to all the little kids and us big kids too. Thanks for a fun day. Love you.
I am glad to see how much fun you all have! Its great to be so close to your family! I know where to find you all now! On a Monday! I don't blame her about the whole Cafe Rio thing! It is wonderful!
Post a Comment