Thursday, October 16, 2008

Baby Shower

Katie and Malia my two sweet friends in my ward had a baby shower for me last week. Sorry I didn't really get any good pictures. I just wanted to thank all of you again for coming, and for the cute presents. She will look darling in them all. It is so nice to live in a neighborhood where there are such nice people to become acquainted with. You are all so giving and thoughtful of others. Where this was my only shower it was so much appreciated. Its hard to have two kids of the opposite sex so much stuff to buy and not nearly the hand-me-downs that I got with Brevin. I love you guys all so much and thanks again for reaching out to me. Its so nice to have friends so close by. It was so fun to get together like that. I really had a good time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time! You did get some really cute stuff! If you want to learn how to make some more bows, come over any time! :)

Anonymous said...

That was fun. She will be such a stylin' girl. You got a lot of cute things. Not too much longer now.

Eric and Jenny said...

Um excuse me I think I was the photographer and I believe I got some very nice pictures, picky picky... You did get some great stuff now we just need a little baby to dress her up in all that cute stuff. Come on November, can't get here fast enough.

Jill said...

That was very nice of them to have a shower for you. I love the outfit you are holding up it is very cute.

Thiago & Teri said...

That was a fun shower Ash..I am jealous cause you got so many fun things. My shower on the other hand...just kidding! I got a bunch of Walmart specials..haha!