Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Happy Birthday To My Mommy
Today is my sweet mommy's birthday. I know she will hate me for putting this picture of her on my blog. I have always loved this picture of us. I know you can't actually see me yet, but I love the thought that I was once inside my mom. I guess thats why she knows me inside and out. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. We didn't do anything today, she wanted to just spend the night with her sweet husband Papa Deano. Sunday my family, well everyone besides Jenny, came over for dinner. I was glad to for once make a Sunday dinner for her, so she could have a break. It was a great day. I just wanted to let you know mom how very much I love you. I'm so proud to call you my mom. You've taught me so much throughout my life. I don't know another person whose gone through the things you have, and can still be as happy and as good of a person as you are. You have always been my rock in life. For about 21 years of my life you were my everything. I will say it was quite an adjustment to get married, and have someone else be there for me too. You are such a good example to me as a wife, mother, and grandmother. Thankyou so much for being the wonderful grandma you are to my Brevin. I can't think of one big event in my life that you haven't been in some way a part of. I'm so glad we are so close. I want you to know how much I admire your strength and courage. You've gone through so much in your lifetime, but you still remain to hold a smile on your face. You are the most darling, beautiful mommy in the world. I've always looked at you and thought how gorgeous you are. I sometimes hate posting things, I have a hard time expressing what I feel about someone or something in words. I hope this somewhat will do justice for the admiration I have for my mom. I don't think there are words to ever describe what a great person she is. I will love you forever. Thanks for all you do for me you are my angel from heaven. I will always be proud of you and of your accomplishments. I'm sure you already know most of this, but I'm sure its nice to hear once in awhile. I love you so much. Happy Birthday to my mom. You are exactly what I want to grow up to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I didn't know you did this to...that was very sweet Ash. I love that picture too, it makes me smile. Mom pregnant, and then me and Jen's little highchairs sitting there. So cute!! You did a great job expressing it, but you are right there are no words to describe how wonderful she is. She is just one special lady!!
Happy Birthday to your mom! That is a fun picture! She looks SO young. I love looking at pictures of my mom when we were little! I hope your mom has a great day.
Happy birthday teresa! I hope ya had a great day! you have some great daughters that have grown up to be just like you! how lucky are they?
I just love that picture of your Mom too. Happy Birthday Tereasa!
That picture really is great, mom was so cute. I don't know why you say you can't write what you feel, I think you do a great job. This was a very sweet tribute to mom. That was so sweet of you to make dinner for her on Sunday.
I loved this post! It is so fun to read all of your different ways of expressing yourself! I too love that picture! Your mom has always been beautiful! I am sure she loves to read all of the nice things you guys all posted about her, she is truly wonderful!
Happy birthday to your wonderful mom Teresa!! I sure miss her. I was so glad to see her a while ago when you were doing her hair. I also love the halloween picture of Brevin, I think it turned out so cute. Expecially because you can see the starbursts on the floor. Ü
What a sweet picture! I remember you Mom when she looked like that. I loved coming and staying at your house. Tereasa is wonder woman I still can't believe all the things she used to do and still does. She would have a clean house, dinner, do the yard, spray out the garage and still be ready to play. Thanks for all you have done for me and your girls. Your the best. Happy Birthday!
That is such a sweet post, I love to read post like that, happy birthday to your mom, your little one looks pretty darn happy so you must be a great mommy too:)
Happy Birthday to your Mom! That was a sweet note to her.
Post a Comment