Monday, October 6, 2008

Elmo Loves You


Today we went and got Brevin's Halloween pictures taken. What an experience! He is usually the most cooperative kid when it comes to pictures, not today. He hates his costume, I understand, maybe it is a little much. Next year we will get a simple costume with nothing that goes over his head. He cried for the first 10 minutes while the poor girl tried doing everything to get him to stop. Finally, after him crying for awhile they brought out one of Brevin's favorite candies. Well, I shouldn't say his favorite, he loves all candy. Do you see his little Starburst pile right in front of him? This was the only way I could get him to sit there long enough to get a somewhat decent picture. She only took three and this was by far the best. I couldn't get upset though; he is so good ever other time I've gotten his pictures taken. He loves candy, but doesn't love the dressing up part of Halloween. My little nephew went with us; he on the other hand loves dressing up and not so much candy. All kids are different. I just worry about Halloween him not even stepping into his costume. Oh well, we have got to try. For not being his best picture I still think he looks pretty dang cute!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really cute. I would have never guessed that he was having a hard time. He looks so cute in his costume. Hopefully he will cooperate for you on Halloween!

Nick and Stacey said...

Oh I think he looks dang cute! For that being a bad picture you are pretty lucky! What a cute little elmo!

TW said...

I love that picture. The background goes so well with his costume. The candies in the picture will be a happy memory as the years go by.

Eric and Jenny said...

Yeah I think it's only fair that you get one bad experience, now it would only be fair if I got one god experience, which as you know has yet to happen. Though I agree with everyone else he looks darling and I think his little candy pile is darling! Love you Brevy!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is so stinkin' cute!! I just LOVE it!! He is the most adorable little boy! You need to bring him over to play!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh I love it...we will look back on that little candy pile and just laugh. So typical of our little candy lover, he is so funny. Still turned out cute, he is the sweetest little Elmo I have ever seen.

The Carnahan's said...

Brevin is so funny! I think that it's a really cute picture of him being Elmo. I love that he has the starbursts in the picture, he'll die when he gets older...how fun!

Bloxham family said...

Brevin, is so dang cute, goodwork! How are you and Souli doing? Thats cool that your having a little girl. I bet you can't wait till she here. Well, good luck with everything!