Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy B-day Daddy

This past week was my good old dad's birthday. He was hunting over his birthday so we didn't get too celebrate till Sunday at my grandma's. It was so nice to go up and see everyone. We don't get the chance to very often. Brevin absolutely loves all of my cousins. I swear when we are with them I don't even see Brev. He is always with a different person. Which is great that he feels so comfortable with them. I hope you had a great day dad. You are the best dad in the whole world. I'm so grateful to have a dad that I can always count on. You have helped me so much in my life, but especially these past few years with getting settled into our house. Thanks for all you do for me. I probably don't tell you nearly enough. I love you more then you know and always will. I wish we got to see each other more, so that Brevin can have more memories of his papa. He loves you so much. We are so lucky to have you in our lives. Happy Birthday again, I hope your day was what you hoped it would be. I know I enjoyed spending it with you. I love you daddy.
I don't think he loves anyone more then these 4 boys. I love this picture they all are so happy to be in their papa's arms.
I know how much I love my grandparents. Well, Brevin isn't any different. He loves his papa.
These cute little boys. With one more on the way, my sister Teri is having another boy. My little Elle will be the only girl. Although my cousin just told us she is pregnant maybe her baby will be a girl too.
My cousin Caleb is Brevin's favorite person he loves him. Anywhere he goes, Brevin goes. Caleb is so good with kids, he gives them so much attention.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of your dad with his little guys. That is awesome!

Eric and Jenny said...

That's a cute picture of you and dad, you look good in red. I love the picture of Brev with dad, he has the cutest little expression on his face!

Jodi and Shawn Davis said...

Hey there cutie! I got my Bumbo from one of my showers, but I have seen them at Babies r us. His neck isn't quite strong enough to sit there for to long, but he sure looks cute in it! Ü