Friday, November 21, 2008

ELLE MALY PHONGSAVATH

Daddy and his little girl! She looks just like
me...lucky dog!!!
She kind of looks like her big brother when he was 
straight out the womb.
Babies when they are just birthed look like aliens...Elle 
was no exception. 
Ashley and her princess.
Elle is gonna be a one strong, feisty, and independent woman...much like Beyonce
and Rhianna.

At 7:50 am, Mountain Time, we welcomed Elle Maly Phongsavath into our family. She tipped the scales at a whopping 6 lbs. 7 oz and stands tall at 19 inches. She just happens to be quite lucky since she looks just like her dad. Feel free to judge for yourself as you take a gander at her pictures. Ashley showed great bravery and heart and only cried once...I guess twice total, since she cried when they stuck a needle in her and again after the baby was born (who knows why? Probably because she is jealous that Elle and Brevin look like me instead of her). Both girls are doing fantastic! We thank you for your support and love. God Bless the U.S.A.!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...That was quick! Congratulations to you guys. She is beautiful. I'm glad everything went well and she is healthy.

Melanie said...

Congratulations! She is so pretty.

Jill said...

Congratulations! She is so cute, I can't wait to see her. I showed Brevin but,I don't think he got it. He was just glad to see his Dad.

Carlee Hoopes said...

Oh she's beautiful!!!! I didn't realize it would go that quickly...I guess the benefits of C-Sections. Anyway, congratulations!!!! I can't wait to see her in person. I knew the doc was wrong when he said Elle would be over 7 lbs!

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! I'm glad she was little for you! She was the same size as Kenzie! Perfect!! She's adorable!! Congrats!

Melanie and Spencer said...

Congrats!! She is so darling I'm glad that everything went well. You'll do great with having two children

Cami said...

I love Soulis post. I'm glad she'll be strong just like Beyonce and Rhianna. Awesome.

She is beautiful! Congrats! I'm excited to hear your side of the story :)

McMillan Family said...

She is beautiful. She has tons of hair so cute.

Nick said...

Oh i am glad everything went so well! She is beautiful, and you look great! I am so jealous of all that hair ;)

Camille said...

Congratulations Ashley and Souli! How perfect is she! We are excited to get to meet her soon!

Thiago & Teri said...

Love my baby Elle...never seen anything quite like her. So beautiful!! Love the post Souli, and you are right I think she will be a strong, feisty, little gal...put this 5 older boys in place.

Eric and Jenny said...

Ash she is just the greatest, I just think about her and smile. I am missing her already, give her a kiss from me! Love that little girl!

Carlee Hoopes said...

Ashley,
I have been planning all week to visit you and Elle today...so of course I woke up with a horrible cold this morning. :( There's obviously no way I'll come now and infect you guys so I'll just have to wait out my cold and come visit you some night next week. Will that be okay? I feel so bad. I wanted to see Elle! Being sick is lame.

TW said...

She is even more beautiful in person than in the pictures. Hope all goes well the next couple of days in the hospital. Love you!

Jilly said...

Holy cow! she is just so beautiful!

The Carnahan's said...

Congratulations Ash! How fun for you, Souli and Brevin. I'm so excited for you to have a little girl, she is so cute! I saw her on Teri's blog and holy smokes, I love her hair! We'll have to see who she ends up looking like, babies change fast, you never know she may look like you and not Souli!

Cute Family said...

Congratulations! I am glad it went well for both you and Teri!

Niederfam said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That is so exciting!!! I'm so sorry we had NO idea. I need to get in touch with you, will you email me????? nniederhauser(at)msn.com. Were planning a Christmas party and want you to come!!!!!

Melissa said...

congrats! She is absolutly darling ( I knew she would be) You are going to have A BLAST with a girl!