Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My New Little Nephew

My sister is so lucky she is already done and I'm still sitting here big and pregnant. Lincoln Reginaldo Cano was born Monday, November 17th 2008 at 2:30 PM. He weighed 6lbs 6oz and is the most darling little baby. When Teri's first little boy Carson was born I was able to watch, it was amazing such a miracle. So with little Lincoln I wanted the same experience, I guess her going first turned out well. She can't even be there when Elle will be born, since I have a C-section. Watching a baby be born is the most spiritual thing I've ever been apart of. To think that us women get to create these little miracles is so amazing to me. He is just precious. Teri you did so well I'm so proud of you. I know its been a hard couple of years for you, but he is finally here for you to hold and cherish. I love you guys so much. My little Cano babies are so perfect in every way. You are so lucky to have two wonderful little kids. Now we just need to get Elle here so Lincoln will have a playmate. Thankyou so much for letting me be apart of your special day. Always remember Teri what a good person you are as wife, but most importantly a mom. Carson and Lincoln are so lucky. I'm always here if you need me. Love you more then you know.





A proud big brother.

Also a proud daddy and cousin. Brevin can't get enough of him. He is pretty soft, he just likes to be as close to Lincoln as possible.

This is the most terrible picture of me, but I needed one holding my cute baby.

8 comments:

Cami said...

He is adorable! One more day for you!! Landon asked just about every day if you have had your baby yet, he's excited :)

That is not a terrible picture of you! You don't take terrible pictures, not possible!

Nick and Stacey said...

So fun! I love to hear what each of you has to say about it all! I am so excited for you tomorrow! Girls are the greatest! A little crazy, but so much fun!

Lovely Lizzy said...

Very cute. I'm and super shocked you have gone full term. I hope things go smoothly tomorrow.
The timing seems super perfect though if Souli has a big long break with Thanksgiving and all.
Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! That is so fun that you and your sister will have babies less than a week apart. Good luck tomorrow!

Eric and Jenny said...

Only one more day and then round 2 begins, this has been one great week for me. Can't wait to see little Elle, I love you!

Carlee Hoopes said...

He's so cute!!! Congrats! And I can't believe you will get to meet Elle tomorrow! Good luck with everything!!!!

You have got to be the sweetest sister ever. I think that's so awesome.

Melanie said...

What a cute little guy! I hope all goes well tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! Alan's sister has a little boy that was born two days after Kenzie and a sister that's little girl was born a month before. I love that she has two cousins her same age! It makes it fun for family get togethers! Good Luck tomorrow!!