Well we attended our first Christmas party of the season. It was for my Grandma Olsen's side of the family. The past couple years I haven't gone due to the fact that I always worked. So this year I was quite excited to be going. Probably just because I've been stuck in my house too long. The outing was quite enjoyable. Well in all honesty the actual party wasn't as fun as I remember them being. There was hardly any people there let alone people I knew, but the kids had fun. My sisters and mom all came too. Brevin had fun with everything except sitting on Santa's lap. He would rather not meet him. I wonder what age he will start being excited for Christmas. My two nephews loved Santa the second he walked in they were on his tail the whole time telling him what they wanted for Christmas. It was darling. All Brevin did was hold on to his ball for dear life. I think he uses his balls as security when he gets nervous. Elle spent her time in her carseat only coming out for feedings she also spent some time with my Granny O who hadn't yet seen her.It was a fun afternoon spent together a little hectic at times, but it always is with all these kids.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you were able to get out of the house! That was hard for me, but I loved when I was able too!
Brevin looks so adorable! I love his little vest! and Don't worry Kenzie HATES santa! She did last year, and even more this year.. Garrett liked him better last year then this year. So who knows, every kids is different!
You said you didn't get any pictures of that night, but you got some great ones. At first I was feeling bad about not catching Brev on Santa's lap but I actually think that picture of him is cute, it will be a memory of him not wanting anything to do with Santa. I love his little vest he looked so cute that day and Elle did too of course.
Post a Comment