Saturday, December 20, 2008

First Pictures




Last week we went and got Elle's first pictures taken, I'd say it went pretty well. She was so alert and so darling. It was hard to pick a favorite they are all so cute. She like Brevin is photogenic. I was a little worried I didn't think I would luck out and have two kids that are good with taking pictures. I did though she was so happy especially for being a little bit hungry. Elle really is a good baby. She loves to be held, and only cries when she's tired or hungry. I got blessed with two good kids that really perform in front of a camera. Too me she looks so different in each picture. I would have to probably say my favorite is the one that shows off her huge eyes. She looks so happy. We love this little girl more then she knows.

8 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

Lucky duck!!!

All of the pictures turned out so cute. She's so adorable.

Katie & Justin Brimhall said...

She is so stinkin cute!I love all of her pictures. I remember Charli slept through her entire first pictures. There was nothing we could do to get her to wake up.

Anonymous said...

So precious! First pictures are so much fun! I took both my kids for the first time at 3 weeks! and I love how they just let you put their little bodies however you want!

She is so adorable!! I still need to come see her!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! I love her hair.

Cami said...

Oh my heck, she is soooo adorable!!!!! I love her huge eyes and crazy hair!

Jaycee said...

She is the most beautiful lil girl ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait to see her christmas eve! :]

Eric and Jenny said...

They turned out so great, you are lucky both your kids are so good. Though I hate to break it to you but Lance was good at that age too it all went downhill we he reached 9 months I haven't had a good one since...

Thiago & Teri said...

To cute for words..I can't believe how well they turned out. That stinker Brev, hopefully he will behave himself the next time we try to get one together. Funny little guy..