I can't believe my little girl is already two weeks old. I know that is still so little, but its weird to see how much she has changed since the day she was born. Last Friday we took Elle for her two week doctor appointment, she already weighs 7lbs 10
oz. She sure likes her food you can tell from her chubby little cheeks.
Brevin had his little chub at this age too then slowly he lost it to now that he has none. Our babies just don't stay in this little stage for long enough. I love having a newborn even the waking up at night part. She is such a loving baby such a
snuggler. I love that both of my kids have loved to cuddle. Sometimes I won't lie its hard because she wants to be held all the time, but I don't think you can hold a baby too much. They are so precious and these moments don't last forever. We need to cherish these baby times kids grow to fast. Each day that I look at her she looks different or something changes that shows me she is already getting to big to fast. Like when her little belly button fell off, for some reason it took awhile. Its like when that falls off they just start to get big. I know that sounds weird, I just want her to stay this small. I love all ages, but with
Brev I felt sad
alot right after so I feel like I missed out on this newborn stage. So it makes me cherish this time with her all the more because I know how fast time goes. They will both me my little babies forever I know that. I just love this age so much. This is sort of a random post of different pictures. I've had so much fun each day getting Elle dressed. Girls clothes are so much fun. So different then boys with all the accessories, I love having one of each. I'm sure to most of you she will look just the same in each picture, but I notice so many little changes each day. Mostly her double chin she has got some chubby cheeks too. So fun to kiss, I love this little girl more then she knows.

This was her first day home from the hospital, it was so nice bringing her home. I feel so lucky to have a nice home to bring both of our kids home too.

She loves her swing I don't see how any baby couldn't love this thing. It looks so comfortable I want to sleep in it.
Souli bought me this
boppy when I was in the hospital, she sleeps in it like this
every night.

She almost looks like she is smiling. I love this
pictures probably my favorite so far.

Here's her chubby cheeks for you all to see I just love it. She is so cute will all her chub.
Her classic face not to be gross, but this is the face she makes when she is trying to go to the bathroom. Makes me laugh she will just stare off making this face. Trying so hard to concentrate.
Precious face as
Souli always says she is our little peanut.
"It's a girl... and Angel, a little beauty and I am madly in Love with her." This is a quote I have in her room fits her perfectly.
15 comments:
She's super cute. Your so on top of it too. Her hair is all done up in every one of those pictures.
She is so dang cute!! I love all of the pictures.
She is ADORABLE!!!She is looking SO much like Brevin!!! wow!
She is so beautiful! I still want to come see her! I LOVE her dark hair! Both my kids had really dark hair when they were born but obviously it went away.
Oh and I had to hold Kenzie for a week straight! SHe wouldn't sleep anywhere but my arms until we finally got a bassinett and she slept in that! They are just too cute to put down!
Ashley I can't believe how cute she is. I love all her clothes you always have her dressed so cute. All of those pictures make me want to hold her.
She is so darn cute, I love all of htose pictures, I too think it is crazy how much they change! i still can't believe all of that hair, so cute!
She is so beautiful...and of course I am so jealous of all her hair.
Ash she really is such a little beauty. Every time I see her she gets more and more gorgeous. Love all the pictures, most importantly of those cute little girl clothes. I still can't believe one of us actually has a girl!
Ooh, I love that little girl. You know I love all those pictures, since I just went through them the other day. Love the one where she looks like she is smiling, too cute!
She is so cute!
WOW! You guys make some dang good looking kids. She's so so so cute!!
Such cute pictures. That hair is just too cute. Keep those pictures coming, she has changed in just a weeks time.
Absolutely beautiful. Hopefully this week we will finally make it to see you. Can't wait. She looks so much like Brevin I think!
She is so dang cute, I love all her hair. I don't know how you can say she is chubby, she is so tiny. Ü
Holy crap, you guys have the cuttest kids! How lucky you both are to have them in your life!!!
Post a Comment