Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Baby Is One Month Old


I can't believe its been one month already. I seems like just yesterday I was in laying in my hospital bed holding our girl for the first time. I love that feeling of seeing your child for the first time. Its so weird how each day that I'm with her, I fall even more in love with her. I'm so lucky to have been blessed with this little angel. We love you so much.

10 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Ooh I love that girl. She is so pretty in pink, give my girl a kiss. I am missing her...

Eric and Jenny said...

I love love love that pink outfit she is wearing I have not seen that one yet. I can't believe both my little babies are already a month old it goes to fast.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby! I can't believe it's already been a month!

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

She is sooo adorable! Hopefully Zac and I will be able to meet her during Christmas sometime!!!

Unknown said...

She is adorable!!!!

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

she is so gorgeous I can't wAit to meet her. What a beautiful family

Melanie said...

Elle is such a beautiful baby. Where did you get her brown and pink corker bow? I love it.

Jilly said...

What a doll! She's adorable!

Melissa said...

She is adorable! wow how fun! I love her hair!

Eric and Jenny said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!