So lets face it this kid is crazy. All of you who have seen Brevin dance know what I'm talking about. All you have to do is starting playing some music, he gets all excited and goes for it. The other night Brevin was sitting peacefully eating some M&M's, which is what is coming out of his mouth in these pictures. When Souli starts playing music from his phone or laptop I don't remember which. Brevin stops in his tracks when he hears his favorite songand starts dancing away. He also loves to wear Souli's hats lately. When he was younger we used to try to put them on him. He hated it now he loves to wear them, I guess anything to be like his daddy. I love watching him he seriously has some good moves for an almost 2 year old.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
That is so funny. He is such a cutie!
What a goof..his dancing is seriously hilarious. I have never seen anything quite like it. And the sad thing is he really thinks he is good. Love that boy!
He's so cute! My kids are the same way! They love to watch music videos with Alan and they all dance around the living room!
I Love this age!! They are always doing/saying the cutest things!
He is so funny when he dances, he is pretty good.
I seriously have never seen anyone dance quite like Brevy, my kids certainly don't. He is so funny that's one of my favorite things he does when he starts out with all those wonderful moves, love that kid!
What a little cutie! I think it is adorable when little kids dance! I am excited to see little elle on christmas eve. She is beautiful!
I have never seen him dance yet. Sounds like he'e got the moves.
He is so darn cute! I love it when the little guys try to dance, its the best! He looks super cute in his little getup!
brevin looks so dang cute in those pictures. The small amount of moves I saw from him on Sunday were pretty funny. Gehrig needs to teach him the butt dance now.
He's so cute!
Have you been getting my emails? I emailed you last week to get your phone number so I could call you before we came over. I still really want to come see you and Elle, so just email me your phone number so I can call you. :)
He probably moves like Souli, I bet he is an awesome little dancer! Is it so much fun with a little girl? Does Brevin help out a lot with her? I can see him wanting to hold her a lot. What a cute little family! Ü
Post a Comment