I just had to post these pictures They were too cute. I think its so funny how different they are. Little Lincoln reminds me so much of my sisters when they were little. Same look about him. At their last doctors appointments Lincoln weighed 7lbs 2 oz and Elle weighed 7 lbs 10 oz. I could tell she was bigger, but I didn't think by that much. She sure does have a little more meat on her then Lincoln. Its so nice to have a friend who is also adjusting to this change of having 2 kids. Its good to have someone to talk too. I also like that I have my other sister Jen who has been here done that to also give me advice. Things are going well, but it is alot more difficult then I thought it would be having my two so close together. I love it, but at times it is difficult. I'm just grateful for Souli he helps me alot. Even just the little things like taking Brev places and playing with him. Thanks honey you sure are making this easier for me. I love you so much.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Two Gorgeous Babies
I just had to post these pictures They were too cute. I think its so funny how different they are. Little Lincoln reminds me so much of my sisters when they were little. Same look about him. At their last doctors appointments Lincoln weighed 7lbs 2 oz and Elle weighed 7 lbs 10 oz. I could tell she was bigger, but I didn't think by that much. She sure does have a little more meat on her then Lincoln. Its so nice to have a friend who is also adjusting to this change of having 2 kids. Its good to have someone to talk too. I also like that I have my other sister Jen who has been here done that to also give me advice. Things are going well, but it is alot more difficult then I thought it would be having my two so close together. I love it, but at times it is difficult. I'm just grateful for Souli he helps me alot. Even just the little things like taking Brev places and playing with him. Thanks honey you sure are making this easier for me. I love you so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
they are such cute little babies. We want to come visit!
They are two little cuties!!! I hope having two will start getting easier, I'm sure they will.
Oh look at them...such cute little bugs. Thanks for scanning those pictures for me, wish my scanner wasn't broken.
I want to just kiss both of them up, they were so cute that night. I love how Elle is such a fat cat all lounging out in those pictures, what a sweetie
Those are such cute pictures! Adorable little babies
I am so excited to be having a baby girl. Elle is too precious!
Post a Comment