
Well, we had our first camping trip for the season. We went up to Mantua for my Grandmas's sides family reunion. We go ever year, each year at a different place. I enjoyed the short drive there and back. It also was such a nice area. Papa Deano decided to not bring his trailer since it was just one night and so close to home. So we got the wonderful excitement of tents. I thought this wouldn't be to bad. I was wrong. We slept on a blow up mat, that come to find out had a hole in it. So half way through the night I was sleeping on the ground. Which is not comfortable anyway, but being pregnant I wanted to die. My back hurt so bad.

This was the kids' opening activity as we were all getting set up. They would slide these two mats together jumping from one to the other. Poor Brevin was just trying to stay up, but all the big kids kept knocking him back over.

Brevin and daddy enjoying the outdoors. He is such a cheeser, always loves pictures. He really had a fun time up there.

Teri and I pretty much just spent the time doing nothing while others went 4-wheeling we just sat back at the camp playing games. Being pregnant limits your activities. All worth it, but still kind of a boring time when everyone else was out having fun. Thanks Teri for the company at least we had each other.

Everyone went 4-wheeling on Saturday for like four hours. Brevin enjoyed himself. He loves things like that. As you can see he really thought he was going to get to go by himself. I don't think so Brevin you need a helmet and some supervision.

Brevin loved to roast the marshmellows he spent the whole time with my mom. Of course all the marshmellows he did weren't edible with all the dirt on them. I don't know what it is with kids and fire. It certainly gets their attention, sometimes a little too much I don't want him to fall in.

Brevin wanted to go with Souli on the 4-wheelers, but he felt he was more safe with my mom in the Rhino. As I was getting him away from Souli he just cried. Till he saw where he was going, to his grandma, then he was happy again. He is only one, but he really likes the outdoors and getting on these big machines.

He thinks he is tough, but we all know better. Just kidding honey. We don't get to do these things to often, but when we do its so fun to get out there and get dirty. Souli came back so flithy. By far though my grandma had the most dirt on her. She must have had the bad spot in the Rhino. She came back not even looking like herself. It was hilarious.

This is Brevin's way of pointing, I don't really know why he needs to hold his arm. Maybe he gets tired so that helps to support his pointing finger. Its so cute though. I love to see the little things your kids do. Who knows where they get it from.

Souli, Tanner, and Brevin enjoying the scenery. Over the weekend was Tanners birthday, I was so glad we got to spend it with you. Happy Birthday. You are my most favorite 7 year old in the world. I love you so much. I hope you had a good birthday.

Brevin all cleaned up after his big 4-wheeling trip. He also was quite a sight. He loved it though and thats what matters. I'm so glad his papa can show him things of the outdoors. Its great for kids to learn new things and to have different experiences.

His favorite past time, playing in the dirt with his shovel. I don't know what it is with him he just can't get enough. Its only bad when he eats it. I'm not a huge camper, but a few days here and there is so fun. It was nice that Souli was able to go, we didn't think he would be able too. But at the last minute he was there. I love going on trips as a family. So that Brevin can have memories of his daddy with him. They are so much the same and I know Brev loves having him there.
4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! I've never been camping! Alan is going to take Garrett for his first camping trip next weekend! It's my parents wards father and sons. So Garrett will have his daddy and his pa! You are brave to go, especially being pregnant!
I have never seen Brev point like that, so funny. It's so true I always wonder where kids pick up there funny little habits. That's so sad how he just kept trying to get up on the matresses and the big kids kept knocking him over. He is looking so big lately, it must be his big boy haircut. I can't wait to see you guys in counting three days!
That would be horrible to have to sleep on the hard ground when you're pregnant. How sad! Glad it turned out fun though.
Can I just say that I love your hair? I try to make mine look like yours and it just never works out...at all. Please tell me your secret! I'm begging you! LOL!
What a little ham Brevvy is...he sure knows how to cheese it. I love that about him. That trip actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, then again I had a matress that worked. So for you, that might have been a totally different story. Poor girl!
Post a Comment