I'm sorry Cami I know its been forever, things just keep happening at nights when I get ready to post something. But it did seem like a fun one. So here it goes.
1. Kitchen sink
Very exciting I know. I wondered about getting this stainless steel sink, but so far I love it doesn't show any spots which is nice. Stuff like that bugs me.
2. Favorite Room
I know I did another post earlier that had my living room as my favorite, but the older Brev gets, and the more toys he gets. I start to like his room more. Its just fun and bright colors.
3.Messiest Room
I know this doesn't look to messy, its just my don't know what to do with room. Soon it will transfer to the babies room, but we arn't there yet. So as of now it just has old baby stuff in it.
4. What Brevin is doing right know?
Thank goodness sleeping, it was a trying night. You see I took him off his bottle, he does really well for his daytime nap. And then we have night I swear its a constant battle. Any of you who know a way I can get him to just go to sleep by himself in his crib, I could use the advice. I've about had it. I get so frustrated.
5. The outside and inside of your fridge.
I love pictures on my fridge, they make me smile everytime I open it. I put all my favorite, happy moments.
Usually my fridge really has no food, but I just went to the store today so its in good shape.
6.Your toilet
I thought this one was very strange. Its like who cares about my toilet, kind of gross actually. I do love my red bathroom though.
7. Favorite shoes
Since I've been pregnant these are my favorite shoes, I haven't had them too long. They are so comfortable. It seems like anything else kills my feet. They must be getting fat. I hope not, that part was awful about being pregnant, and mine weren't even too bad.
8. Picture of your closet.
You will all think I'm weird about this one, I'm obsessed with organizing my clothes. I always have been ask my mom. Everything is color cordinated and straight. It just helps me to see what I have so I can make sure I'm not leaving something in there I don't wear. I also have half my clothes in here and the other downstairs in our office closet. I know too many clothes.
9. Self portrait of you as you look right now.
Awful picture, but what do you expect its late.
10. Dream Vacation
I'm with you Cami what does this have to do with houses. I don't have a picture, but I would say Thailand. Its so pretty, Souli's brothers wife is Thai so they go every few years. I guess we could go sometime its just so expensive. Not to be rude to my babies, but I would rather just Souli and I go like when we are older for a romantic time. That would be so much fun. I can't wait I know we will sometime in our lives.
Now I tag Teri, Jill, Jenny before you move, Ashley, Randi, and Stacey. Also any else who wants to feel free. Its fun to see other people houses.
9 comments:
I officially don't like you, I am feeling like my house is ugly and a big giant mess. I don't know if I want to do this or not now, I will but I can guarantee me and my house are not nearly as cute as you and your darling house. Even your toilet looks good. Not fair, tell me one day I will have a nice house and maybe look as cute as you do. I guess I could use some tips. Really though fun tag oh and you are so funny when it comes to your closet once again you are the perfect person to be coming to help me pack. I can't wait to see you!
Call me tonight and I'll have Eric change it for you.
Fun blog. You are cute about your stuff being just so but, it is in the blood if you know what I mean. See you later this morning.
Your house is so neat and tidy!! People would think you "cheated" but I get the feeling, from reading your posts, that you are just that way! :) I love Brevin's room. How are you doing baby girls room?
Ashley I am so glad you commented on my blog. It is so fun to see what you have been up to, and see your darling little family. I can't believe you are pregnant with your second child, that is awesome. I got most of my bows for gifts at my shower from my cousin. She has a website that you can order them from it is bingabows.com.
king family is Jaclyn
I will have to do that tag to give you all a good laugh. I don't think my house has ever been that organized or clean.
I realy like this tag! I have been tagged before on this one, but I thought to much about it and my pictures I think would have been tainted, because I didn't want to have time until everything looked spotless! So I promised myself the next time I got tagged I would do it right then, no matter what! While now when I get a new camera I will deffinately do this one! So cute though! I love your house!
This was a fun.. but weird one! I agree.. your house is so clean.. I'm sure it always is!
Post a Comment