Well, its summer again so you all know what that means. Souli is home everyday. I guess this is nice for him, but I know he gets bored. Being a teacher, dealing with all those kids I guess he deserves the break. He goes from being gone 6:00 in the morning to 8:00 at night, to being home most of the day. This does give us a chance to do some fun things as a family. This past week Souli had the idea to take Brevin to the Treehouse Museum. I said, "He just went honey." Regardless, we still went and had a great time. Its so fun to see Souli and him bond together. He sure loves his daddy. We did all the same things as before, but this time there was a little switch. Brevin discovered fish. They have a huge aquarium full of fish, of all sizes. he would run around playing for like 5 seconds and then was right back starring at his fish. It was so cute he kept pointing, and talking like he does. I'm sure that other people there were thinking keep him quiet. A few times he got quite loud, if you can imagine. Those of you that are around him often know the high pitched squeel he is famous for. So cute, but so embarrassing a times. We didn't stay too long, because I had my doctor appointment that day. We got some lunch at Brevin's favorite, Chick Fil A, also one of my own favorites. It was such a fun day. I love spending time together great idea honey. I'm glad we went. We should do things like that more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Very cute post...for some reason I thought you said you didn't take your camera that day. Guess I was wrong. Hey you should have mentioned to everyone that you are 100% having a GIRL. Well maybe people will read this comment and that will tell them. Your last post about that you still weren't positive. Anyways...love ya and see you tomorrow for the big adventure. Ha-ha!!
Oh yeah I just read Teri's comment have fun this weekend if that's even possible without me. The good thing about the treehouse is I think you could go quite often and kids would still have a fun time, like you said they can discover something new. Cute Brev I can just hear that boy and he is LOUD. That is a fun day and cute that Soulie thought of it all on his own.
That is fun that your husband is home and you can do fun family things together.
We love that place! Cute pictures.. I bet Brevin loves to have his daddy around!
I am so glad that you got onto my blog, I added you to my list too so we can keep in touch. I love to see what is new with you and Souli so this is great!!! I am so glad that you were able to make it to my shower the other day. It was so much fun. Thanks for the cute outfit, I know Warner will look so cute in it! Ü
Nothing better than "Family Outings", and your family is soooo darling.
I love family outings! They are the greatest! ANd there is nothing better than seeing your kids with their dads!
Post a Comment