This past week Souli has been in Massachusetts getting his C license for coaching. It was a long week. We missed him so much. We had a few hard times without him here. One being our air conditioner went out. It was awful Brevin and I just about died, with this heat we are having. It was a good thing they fixed it the next day or else we would have died. All in all it was an ok week we got a lot accomplished around the house. Its so funny how you don't realize when your husbands are around, how much they do for you. Brevin and I were so happy Sunday when we picked him up from the airport. Since then Brevin has only wanted Souli. You don't think they know when you are gone, but they do. He missed his daddy so much. I hope Souli does not have to go away again to soon. Usually I'm ok, but this time seemed like it was never going to end. I'm so glad he was able to call each day. Last year he went to Austria for I think like almost 2 weeks. He couldn't call the whole time it was too expensive so this time was nice. I just wanted to post these few pictures to let Souli know how much we love him. Honey, I so glad you are home.

Father and son, our first picture together.

My sleeping boys, nothing is better for a mom. Keeps them out of the way. JK


Sweet eyes.



Is this really my daddy?
5 comments:
I am glad he is home to, for your sake. You must have drove back and forth to moms house a million times, and then can't be good for the gas situation. Such cute pictures, they both look so much alike.
I hate when ALan goes out of town! He has done it for work a couple of times and it's always a week at a time! My kids miss him like crazy and are always so happy when he comes home! I'm glad he got home safely!
I know what you mean it is seriously awful when husbands are away. I am just dreading the next few months. Those are all great pictures of those two. Mom was telling me that instead of Teri watching Brev while you were working Souli wanted him, that is so cute. Oh and I am so glad you are is fixed, that sounds awful.
It's hard when they are away, especially when you have more than one kid! Landon bawls when Dave goes out of town! I love all the pictures of your boys! SOOOO cute!
Those pics are adorable!!! Brevin is such a cute mini-me of your husband. We don't like it when Justin has to go out of town either, it is hard to be a single mom!
Post a Comment