Last Saturday we went for our yearly trip to Lagoon. My mom and sister Teri both work for America First, it was there summer social. Even though I don't work there I still attend all the functions, I know pathetic. Actually my moms husband just had surgery so he couldn't go. Which made it possible for me to be my moms guest. We first started off with eating the most disgusting meal in the world. I remember thinking last year it was gross too. I always bring extra money so I can buy me something else to eat. This year I had a piece of corn in Pioneer Village and this cake thing. It was sort of like Strawberry Shortcake but not exactly. Then the rides started Brevin started out having so much fun. His favorite was the cars. I think he could have gone on this ride a dozen times. Instead we took him on the one with the little guns, he was facing backwards so he got a little bit sick. Poor little guy. So while Carson ran from ride to ride, Brevin sat in the stroller with this sad look on his face. It was like this till about 9:00 then Brevin was his happy self again and wanted to ride more rides. They both had so much fun. Nothing makes me more happy then to see my little boy enjoying himself. The only part that was missing was that Souli was not there. He was still out of town. It just doesn't seem right without your whole family there. Souli is always so busy, I feel bad that he misses some of these things with his little boy. I know he is just doing what he has to. He is such a harder worker. Thankyou honey. Well back to my original post I started getting a little mushy there sorry. We had so much fun. I'm so glad we went its fun to see people. My mom asked me while we were waiting in line to get in, if I missed working for America First. The answer is heck no. It was nice to go and know that I'm not an employee. Also thanks mom for having me and Brevin as your partners.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Poor Brev...maybe next year will be better. Me and Thiago keep thinking we might want to take Carson one more time this year, when Jen gets here. But we'll see. At least brev enjoys watching people, he kept sitting in that stroller but was still smiling.
We went a couple of Saturdays ago and had a good time.. except for how crowded it was. CRAZY! Landon loves Lagoon, especially Frightmares.
Brevin looks so cute on the airplane ride! He has the "I want to pick you up and squeeze you" look to him :)
Looks like you guys had a blast! We are going there next month for a family reunion. We took Garrett when he was about Brevins age and they had to stop a ride he was on because he was freaking out! So he didn't love it so much then! Hopefully he likes it this year!
Brevin is so stinkin cute!
Oh that makes me sad poor Brev that's too bad he got sick, but I bet it was just a little funny. Those are really cute pictures and I am with you there in not even an ounce of me that misses America First.
I am glad that you all survived lagoon. Blake said that they saw you there, good times, good times.
Hey- congrats on having a girl- SOOO FUN!
how fun, i miss lagoon! sorry about brev, poor little guy, he looks happy though, what a cute smile.
Brev what a little turd he is. Look how cute he smiles when I am not around. I don't know why the kid does not like me? J/K
So cute I am glad you got to go! Its way better going as a guest than having to work there! I am sorry he got a little sick! But also glad he got feeling better and was able to end it having fun!
Ashley- Hello, I found you on Melissa's blog, you have such a cute little family, congrats! your little boy is so adorable:)
Post a Comment