Tuesday, July 21, 2009

8 months and counting....

1 month
2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months
7 months 8 months
I cannot believe this little monkey is 8 months old. 4 months away from being 1. That just seems crazy. It still feels like I just brought her home from the hospital and now she is just one step away from crawling. Oh no, time for the baby gates. These are just a few things I want to remember about her at this age.
1. First one, no surprise, she loves her mommy. I swear if she could be attached to me somehow she would.
2. Next to me, her brother, is Elle's favorite person. Not a single person can make her laugh the way he can. Brevin can really get a good chuckle out of her.
3. She is very feisty, don't look at her wrong or she will burst into tears. She is so temperamental. You should feel pretty lucky if she even gives you a even half a smile.
4. Can scoot all over the place, give her a few more weeks and I bet she will be crawling. Its amazing to watch how their bodies learn to move.
5. Loves her cereal with any kind of fruit. As for vegetables, the only one I can somewhat force her to eat is peas. Go figure.
6. She likes to gibber jabber. Its so darling. I love to listen to Brevin and her talking to each other in their own foreign language.
7. Elle's favorite toys are her baby and her little rings that are attached to her car seat. She can sit forever playing with those.
8. She loves the water. Swimming, baths anything with water. Every morning and night when I get her out of the bath she cries. She really isn't much of a splasher, she just kind of lies there relaxed.
9. When she is really tired she loves to be snuggled whether with me or in the swing with her binki. She loves blankets, likes to be wrapped up and cozy.
10. Sweetest baby in the world. I love everything about her. She brightens my day.
How is it that we love our babies so much. This special little girl is a piece of heaven. I look at her everyday and thank Heavenly Father for bringing her to me. She is a joy in every way. 8 months has flown by, please stay my little baby for just a bit longer. We love you more then you know Elle Belle.

5 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Ooh, I love that little Elle Belle, even on days like today when she was a little fussy....they still don't come any cuter. I love all those pictures of her, ya know I don't really think she has changed all that much. Still such a tiny thing with the same look about her. Cute post Ash!

Eric and Jenny said...

I have been the recipent for many wrong looks that results with her bursting into tears. If I didn't know any better I would be pretty sure she hates me....funny girl. I agree with Teri she really hasn't changed all that much still so petite and cute, love our girl1

TW said...

She is one cute little girl...and it's fun to hear what's new in her life.

Ashley and Devan said...

Hi Ashley. I never really knew you, though have always known of you because of your sisters. I always see pictures of your kids on their blogs. I just wanted to say that I think both of your little ones are so darling. Your little Elle has so much hair and you always dress her so cute! You really have darling little ones.

Jill said...

That is funny that you call her Elle Belle, we all call Hallie Belle or no now that I think oh it we call her Bella. Anyhow cute post I can't believe how big she is getting. You need to take a picture of every outfit she has I wish I would have done that when Hallie was little then you can remember all her cute outfits.