As most summers are busy, busy, busy. Well this one isn't any different, and I can say were having a blast. Great food, fun activities, and its always good to be with family. This years for the 4th we did not do our regular tradition. Usually we go up to Willard where my grandpa lives, sit around eat food, the kids run the races, you know that kind of thing. Only this year my grandpa wasn't able to go so we all made our own plans. I would have to say it was one of my favorites. We decided regardless of the little bit of rain we were suppose to get, we'd pack up and go to Surf n' Swim. Its seriously been years since we've been there. It hasn't changed other then a little playground for kids. It was such a nice day once the little bit of sprinkles stopped. The kids had a blast while us adults either spent the time eating, sleeping, or relaxing in the pool.
What can I say, she's beautiful. I love that sweet face. I swear there isn't a baby girl cuter then this little thing.
After the barbecue we went with my sister and all the crazy Brazilians to the Layton fireworks. There isn't any group of people who are more fun to be with. They sure keep the excitement going. Here is me and my darling sister. We are always together and I love it.
She loves her baby girl. I love how much Teri and Thiago adore my children. I swear they love them like they were their own two kids. They are the best aunt and uncle in the world.
Last Sunday while Souli was still in Chicago the kids and I went to my Williams' family reunion. It was a fun time as always. Fun games, good food, great company. The only person missing was my hubby. Its the start of a fun summer, plenty more exciting events coming our way. Look forward to the pictures. I hope all of you had a good 4th of July.
7 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a fun 4th! Looks like you had a blast!
By the way I LOVE LOVE Elle's bow! Where did you get it??
Ash I love Elle's outfit on the 4th
I don't think I ever saw that one, where did you get it? Brevy and Luke those crazy two year olds neither of them liked the water, which is weird seeing as how they wouldn't leave the water alone at Carson's party, remember?
I sure do love my little Phongsavath babes...cutest and most sweetest kids ever. Thanks for hanging out with us all day, you know we love it!
I have to admit, your kids are DARLING!!! I'm glad you had a fun 4th of July!!!
The kids looked like they loved the day...glad you had a good one.
How fun!
Elle has probably the cutest swimsuit ever!
Ash,
Looks like your summer is staying super busy...yet having a blast!!!! Your kids are both so cute!!!!
Post a Comment