Thursday, July 16, 2009
Fun at Cherry Hill
I love summer time. It gets a little hectic at times with all the fun activities going on, but its so much fun. I swear every week we have something. Last weekend we all went camping, well what we call camping. At Cherry Hill it was perfect you get the feel of camping without all the dirt. It was great slept in a tent, ate dutch oven peach cobbler. Which was so good Jill. We decided to go a couple of months ago for my cousin Jill's little boys birthday. He will be eight years old and getting babtized. I'm so proud of him. We had such a fun time. Swimming, eating, miniature golfing. All that fun stuff.
After these couple of days I really have a new appreciation for moms with twins. Teri, my sister, had to work on Saturday so I was kind of her kids mom for the day. So pretty much whatever schedule Elle was on Lincoln was right there behind her. It was a comfort though to see I could handle it if I ever had to.
She loves her daddy. Souli will always will say, "oh, she just wants you." Well this picture says otherwise. All she wanted was her daddy to snuggle her.
This is the best picture I could get of the birthday boy. What a chicken, I kept saying Tanner smile, and this is what I get. I can't believe he is going to be eight. He's so big. I'm so proud of you Tanner and all you do. I know Brevin looks up to you so much. Thanks for being a good example to him.

On Saturday we spent a few hours swimming. Elle is a big fan of the water, but as for Brev he only liked the lazy river. He made Thiago around with him like 10 times I swear. Thanks bud you are always so good to him.

Now here's the best part of the weekend. At least it was for Brev. Can you believe my 2 year old made a hole in one. I couldn't believe it he was so beyond excited. I didn't really know if he would understand the concept of miniature golf, but he sure did. He got a little impatient waiting his turn, but once it was his time he really showed off his talent. Lately you can't see this kid without a golf club in his hand. I'm so proud of you Brev. Good shot.
His hole in one.
My Uncle Steve has a band called Bishop Rock, its just a few of his friends in his ward. Over the years they've played for a few different things, and they were asked to play at Cherry Hill. I love the songs they play. Most of them I surpriseingly know the words. Good job Stevie you guys sound great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You did great with mothering twins, I couldn't have done it. I don't know how mom did it with Ter and I and then you right behind us. What a crazy household it must have been!
Looks like so much fun! And your kids are seriously so adorable! I love Cherry Hill! We have season passes this year and it has been such a blast. We havent ever camped there, but it would be a good place to start since its so close to home.
Looks like so much fun! My mom lives right up the street from Cherry Hill.. we used to love going when we were little! I need to try to make it atleast once this summer!
Your kids, as always are ADORABLE!
It sure was a fun weekend and little Brevin just amazes me...he truly is a natural, like some other little boy I know...so cute!!!
How fun! We have never been there, we may have to try it out!!!
Sounds like a great time at Cherry Hill. I can't believe Brev hit a hole in one, I know Benton really is wanting a boy so they can golf together. That picture of Elle sitting on the yellow towel is to die for, she's such a doll!
wow thats alot of kiddo's on Fridays!!! I don't know how you do it. I had a hard enough time with just two. Anyways I think Brecke called you...sorry about that but we should talk soon.
Post a Comment