Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Best Friends Forever
As each of our children have been born into our family. Each one comes with a whole different set of worries and concerns. My main worry with Elle was Brevin. Will he like her, will he beat her up, will he want to give her to much attention. The question I was hoping for came true. Will he be a good big brother to her. He truly is. I mean don't get me wrong from time to time he will get an urge to squeeze her a bit to tight or mistake her for a pillow. For the most part though he is so kind to her. All I hear is baby, baby. I don't think either one could live without the other. Their faces just light up when they see each other. The best is in the morning when Brev wakes up, he runs to her, gives a kiss, and says hi baby. Maybe not always a kiss, but you get the point. No one in the world can make Elle laugh the way he can. I guess both being little they understand each other. Elle looks to Brevin as her hero I know it. What I would've given to have a big brother to protect me. I'm so glad Elle has Brev to take care of her. I hope that throughout their lives their relationship will only continue to grow. I'm sure there will be the occasional fight, but that's just normal. I know my relationship with my sisters, I hope my kids will be just as close. I love them with all my heart, and their sweet love is priceless to me. These are just a few picture of them together these last 7 mths. Boy how they've changed.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I love all the pictures, especially the one with him in the swing with her, what a weirdo he is. The older Brev gets the more and more he looks like Souli's clone, it's so crazy. I think you probably have the cutest kids in the world, they are so beautiful, I love those babies.
That is just so cute...he is so sweet to her. I worried how he would be more than anyone I think. I don't know why I just thought he would get really jealous. He is been so great though, and you are right she is so lucky to have a big brother.
Two cute kids...and I'm sure always BFF's
Isn't it great that they have each other? I am so glad my kids always have each other to play with, they don't fight to often they are usually great friends... We are going to have cake and ice cream for Tan's birthday tonight so make sure you are there and sleeping over. Love Ya!
That is awesome that they are so close! Ü
They are soooo cute!!! I love that they love each other, that is so fun. =)
Souli and Ashley-
Just wanted to comment and let you know how absolutely darling your family is. It's so great to be able to see how you guys are doing (We love seeing you at La Roca but its sure fun to see your cute kids) Ashley-you got an amazing catch! Souli and I ran around together in high school and he is absolutely the best (but you know that ;) Congrats on everything!
Rachel Baird Buchanan
Post a Comment