Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Next Tiger Woods

The last couple of weeks our boy has had a bit of an obsession with golf. You can't see him without a club in his hands swinging away. At first we bought him just a cheap set from the toy store. We thought he needed the real deal, so Souli bought him some from Swan Lakes. They are the cutest things ever. His favorite is the putter, the others he kind of still needs to grow into. This kid is just a natural athlete. I really don't know where this whole golf thing came from. I think he is the type of kid that whatever sport is going on at the time, he is into. Lately he will stand on our big mound out front and hit it off from there to see how far he can get it. Every day him and Souli go outside for awhile for him to practice his swing. For being two he's got some talent. Brevin is just like his daddy, he has a passion for sports. I love it. I only worry that when he's older he won't be able to pick a favorite. I don't think he will be able to do everything, that can be pretty costly. For now though, do them all and later he can pick a few favorites. Gotta love that boy.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw him out golfing the other day. So cute!

Lovely Lizzy said...

That's awesome.
The clubs look really nice too.

Eric and Jenny said...

I love the pictures. You know how sometimes people just say stuff like that about their kids like oh he is so good at sports, well the thing is with Brev he really is that good. My boys have zero interest in any sport for longer than say two minutes. Brevy could spend his whole day with a ball, any ball and be perfectly content.

TW said...

He is so cute with that golf club of his he carries around all the time...so glad he got some real clubs and he is amazing!!!

Jilly said...

That is so fetchin cute. He has a better golf swing than I do!

Thiago & Teri said...

That kid is amazing when it comes to sports....next little Tanner. Too bad he can't teach Carson some of his skills!

Jill said...

Tanner loves the new clubs, he wants to know if he can take him golfing?

Kattie said...

Happy Birthday:) I read both posts by your sister and they were so sweet. I really love keeping in touch through this whole blogging thing, its so fun to see all the fun stuff you do and of course your Beautiful children. Have a great birthday:)