Monday, July 27, 2009
He's got some moves.
Brevin entertaining Elle with the moves he learned by watching Dancing With The Stars with me. He dances like this when he hears the theme song to Curious George. Sometimes he even breaks out his B-Boy skills and break dances. Excuse the weird outfit. He had a little accident at my sisters, which explains the shirt. The shoes, those were Brevins choice. I guess he thinks church shoes go with the rest of his attire. Listen closely you can hear baby Elle laughing in the background. She thinks he's funny. It's hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a nerd...that his hilarious. I have never seen a kid move quite the way he does. I love it!
What a weirdo, the best is the little kicks he does every now and then....reminds me a little of Elaine on Seinfeld's dancing!
That was fun...he is just too cute and I have loved getting to know him a little bit better lately.
That was adorable! You definitely have some cute, cute kiddos!
He does have some moves, there is no getting around that. Him and Tanner are more and more alike everyday... Tan loves to dance too.
YEAHHHHHH Brev kepp moving sweet heart I love it
Maria
Hey sweet Ash
Happy Happy birthday
Have a wonderful day
Love
Maria
He is sooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment