Brevin at the Apple store, he thought this was the coolest place, anything with technology he loves. It was like he was a big kid, sitting behind a desk doing his work. Souli made his big purchase, got all the details and away he went. Also that afternoon we went to California Pizza Kitchen, which was my idea more then his. I think he enjoyed it though. We love the Thai Chicken Pizza.
Later that night, for cake and ice cream, we invited our other half as a couple the Cano's. They are the best. This is my little Carson with his favorite uncle. It was the cutest thing he sits on his lap gives him a big kiss and says, "Happy Birthday Souli."
31 years old, can you believe he's that old he looks about 21, just off a mission. Just kidding honey. Souli always requests the same cake for his birthday. A boxed yellow cake mix with chocolate frosting. Not what I would pick, but anything for you honey.
Happy Birthday my Souli- pooh. You are the best husband in the world. I really couldn't ask for a better one. These are just a few of the many reasons why I love you so much.
1. You are the best daddy in the world. Our two kids are the luckiest in the world. You make their day each time you walk in the door. I've never seen a dad give their kids more affection then you. With all the kisses, hugs, snuggling you are the best. I love you for it. Our kids will remember all of these moments with you. You make them happy I hope you know that.
2.You make me feel gorgeous, I can be cleaning all day long. You come home and say you look cute. I love this about you. Even in my grungiest moments you never make me feel prettier. Thank you for that I feel gorgeous when I'm around you.
2.You make me feel gorgeous, I can be cleaning all day long. You come home and say you look cute. I love this about you. Even in my grungiest moments you never make me feel prettier. Thank you for that I feel gorgeous when I'm around you.
3. You are the hardest worker I know. I can't believe how many extra things you do to support our family. Late night trainings. Being gone at times of the year from 6:00 in the morning to 9:00 at night. I know I complain sometimes, but I want you to know how much I appreciate it. We would never be where we are without you. I don't tell you that enough. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You will never know the joy I feel in staying home, and I know its because of you its possible.
4. Your funny personality. I swear you have the best wit about you. That is one of the main reasons I married you. You could always make me laugh. Me and everyone else around you. You are a very well liked person. No one ever has a bad thing to say about you. Its always what a good coach you are, good teacher, and know one ever leaves out how hilarious you are. I love you for this, you are the joy of the party when you want to be.
5.Last but not least you are the best husband in the world. You are always there for me. I know I always have you to lean on in the hard times, fun times, sad times. You are my other half. I know we have our moments, but I wouldn't want them with anyone but you. I love you more they you will ever know. Never change. I love you the way you are. I hope you had a good birthday. Here's to many more to come.
7 comments:
Happy late birthday Souli...looks like you all had a fun day. Wow, and Iphone, that's fun!
Happy Birthday! Dave is jealous about the Iphone, he wants to switch providers.. just so he can get one!!
Happy Birthday Souli! Thanks for the invite for cake and ice cream ha ha! The kids look cute did you know Luke has that shirt Brevy is wearing, did you get it in Park City?
It was a fun party with our little families. I loved it, he is crazy about that iphone. I can see that getting annoying since he never puts that thing down. come november when thiago's contract with tmobile expires, he is getting one.
Happy Birthday Souli! You guys had a fun day! I love California Pizza Kitchen...I'm jealous.
Happy Birthday! How is the iphone? My Mom thinks she wants one she is crazy. Looks like a fun day...
Ashley,
It has been a while!! I hope you still remember me, and don't mind me commenting on your blog!! I found yours through Holly's. You have the MOST Gorgeous children ever!! And Happy Birthday to your sweet husband!! I hope everything is going well for you, and you don't mind if I follow your blog!!
Post a Comment