I have been wanting to post this for awhile, its just been taking me awhile to come up with them. I didn't want to repeat ones Teri and Jenny already did. Cause a few are the same like Teri's cleaning and Jenny's staying up late. I wanted to be unique so here it goes.
1. I'm sure most of you who know me well enough know this one. I am obsessed with sour candy. Anything from sweettarts to sour skittles. I love it all. My mom thinks I'm nuts she is more of a chocolate,Boston Baked Beans kind of girl. But not for me,don't get me wrong I like chocolate. But if I were walking down a candy isle the sour candy is what really pops out. I just love it and the weird part about it is that no matter how much I eat my tongue never gets sore. Go figure. What was really hard was when I was pregnant I had gestational diabetes so I couldn't eat any of it boy was that a hard few months, worth it, but still hard. Everyone around me would eat candy and I just had to sit there and watch,it was not fair.
2. This one is just crazy I know, but I love to organize. Clothes, drawers, food, papers, bags, anything. In my house I can tell you exactly where everything is. What drawer, how far back, what side. I know exactly. My family thinks I'm crazy. I'm especially bad with my closet. I just got done ironing all of me and Souli's clothes so now our closet is just beautiful. Everything is perfectly straight, and colored cordinated.I'm even this way about Brevin's toys and clothes. Everything is sized and folded very neatly. I have a hard time letting Souli fold clothes cause its not the way I do it. I think it was me who got Teri to start color cordinating her clothes. The other day I was at Teri's and she said "I'm going to organize my closet." Well naturally I jumped at the chance. I even enjoy organizing others stuff. It's like that show on HGTV, Mission Organization, I love it I get such good ideas. I'm sure Tammy would agree with me one that one.
3. I would say I'm a little OCD. The main reason for this discovery is I check my house everynight like 50 times. I check the doors, my garage, my windows, basement, closets. I'm so weird I just always think I better check them one more time in case someone got in, in the last 5 seconds that I was checking somewhere else. I wish I could stop this habit. But I always think the time that I do thats when a door won't really be locked or window not shut. I also have to be the last to come upstairs at night. Like if Souli was downstairs and he went out to his car. I worry he forgot to lock the door again. I'm so crazy. I don't even think Souli realizes how weird I am about this stuff. I need to stop.
4. This one I'm sure my family would all agree with I'm overly sensitive. Anything makes me cry. I'm sure Teri and Souli don't want me sharing this experience but the other night we went to Chili's, Teri and Souli got in a little disagreement about the movie we were seeing. Teri didn't want to say what is was about, cause she didn't want to get made fun of. So Souli said he wasn't seeing a movie he new nothing about. Something so little like this, I burst out into tears. I just wanted them to make up. I hate two people I love arguing. They both are so much the same they just hate too admit too it. But anyways anything makes me cry. No matter what somehow my feelings get hurt whether the person meant too or not. If I could stop this I'm sure me and Souli would hardly ever argue. But he knows this about me so he's careful.
5. I hate to sit, let me explain. I'm a go getter. I always have projects I'm doing. Sometimes I will complain that I don't have time to do things I want to do, but really its my own fault. I kind of make up stuff to do. I know its weird. I also will do things that most women never would do, like today I went and got my oil changed. Teri would say I will never do that Thiago always has too. The only reason I don't like too is I feel like they are thinking, stupid women I can get her to buy more expensive stuff. Souli taught me not to fall for it. But anyways I'm always busy doing things, laundry, organizing, sweeping the garage, putting pictures away. Really the only time I truly just sit down is when I'm watching one of my shows or rocking Brevy. Thank heavens for him. But secretly I enjoy it. It keeps me productive. I love to look at my planner and have all check marks for the things I wanted to do that day. Like today doing this post was the last thing I wanted to do. So I guess I can go check this off.
6.I love pajama pants. Not necessary tops too I just love pj's. I went to count them and I have 26 different pajama pants. I love them. The second I get home I change my jeans or work pants into pajama's I have all colors. It is nothing for me to go spend 35.00 on pajama pants. Most people wouldn't spend more then 10.00. But they are my comfort Teri loves her baths, Jen loves her late night Tv Land I love pj's. What can I say I'm weird. But also I would say Souli is the same he has more shorts, pants, sweats then most women. But we are a comfort family, even Brevin. My favorite outfits of his are his comfortable ones. Souli's sister, Soup I think is the same way she always buys Brevy little Adidas outfits. Teri loves all my pj's,like right now she has a pair of mine and I'm freaking out its like I miss them or something. So if you ever need an idea of what to get me for a present, pajamas, I will always love them.
So there it is I'm sure alot of these are no surprise, but this was fun to do. It goes to show we all have funny things about us. Some I will need to work on.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Okay...I am having a heck of a time trying to leave this comment...the computer keeps kicking me out and not saving..so here goes. This was so funny, of course I know most of this about you but its funny to have you admit it. OCD is putting it nicely, you are a whacko when it comes to your doors, although I also remember souli saying you also check your bed for spiders every night. I can't believe you told about me and Souli's fight, what can I say we have clashing personalities. But of course I still love him!!
Ash this was so great, I loved it! I knew most of it but it was so fun to read. You don't give yourself enough credit, you are great at this blogging stuff. My favorite was your closet organizing. Remember when I had Luke you helped me redo the boys closet. It took us like three hours to finish or I should say you. I mostly just sat there and watched you. I got in trouble for folding wrong. I also loved the pajama pants I once remember you buying three at one time. You are so darling!
Ashley, I hope you don't mind that I read your blog. Jenell had asked me if i had and was surpised that i hadn't. Anyways it was really fun to read and get to know you better. The funny thing is your organizing thing, Jenell is alot that way, not Hanah so much. And me, well any time you run out of things to organize feel free to come over and go to work. I try, but I always have 100 things i'm doing at one time and some how i just can't or don't care that much when things aren't just so so. I know i should. Anyways, now i will know what to get you for a gift,pj's, or if i see a good deal on them and don't know who needs them i can always just get you another pair and know that you'll like them. Your a great neighbor and your two men, (the little one and your honey) are very nice also.
Ok, we have a lot in common. I am also very OCD...always have been. I am also a huge organizer and absolutely HATE clutter in my house. If my kitchen isn't immaculate when I go to bed, I don't sleep right. :) I always have projects I'm working on too...like, I have to be busy. I hate being bored and rarely am because I always find things to do. Anyway, it was good learning these things about you. So, I went to high school with the Hardy's (Robin and Weston). Do you still work there or do you work at Salon Tantrum now? And do you work at America First too, or don't you work there anymore? (Sorry, I'm notorious for asking lots of questions. I just like to learn about people.)
Post a Comment