Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A-Z Tag

Teri tagged me on this one a while back so I thought I would live up to my tag. So here it goes hope you all enjoy.

A. Attached or single? Attached, and love every minute.

B. Best friends? Souli and Brevin are my best friends forever. Also I have my mom, sisters, Jill and kids, and my Tammy. I love you all.

C. Cake or pie? For sure pie, cake I could mostly do without. Its just not my favorite thing in the world.

D. Day of choice? Probably Friday or Saturday, because when I work Friday I have three days off and even if I work Saturday I have two. But either ways weekends are great I actually get to see my husband.

E. Essential item? Planner, keeps me organized and productive, and wedding ring.

F. Favorite color? Depends on the season but right now red.

G. Greatest accomplishment? My Brevy, he truly is my one true joy in life.

H. Hometown? Layton, Utah

I. Indulgences..... shopping, crosstitching, late night TV watching.

J. January or July? That is a hard one because July is Souli and my birthdays. January is Brevin's, his party was so fun this year. The day he was born was so wonderful how can I not love January.

K. Kids? Brevin 15 mths

L. Life is incomplete without? Gospel and my family. Sorry Teri my answer is the same.

M. Marriage date? May 7th, 2005

N. # of siblings? 2 beautiful sisters.

O. Oranges or apples? Definetly oranges, I love them, if they are in season.

P. Phobias or fears? Cancer, other fatal diseases.

Q. Quotes.... "Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. " by William James

R. Reason to smile? Motherhood, best thing in the world.

S. Season? Spring, I love to see things starting to grow. I enjoy doing some yard work like my flowers and pots. The colors are so happy. How can you be sad in the spring.

T. Tag three friends? Jill, Jenny, and Natalie.

U. Unknown fact about me? My dream occupation, to be a costume designer for movies or TV shows.

V. Very favorite store? I have many but probably Baby Gap, I'm so sad its not in our mall anymore. But I still look online.

W. Worst habit? Obsessive complusive

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound, this usually means you are pregnant and who's not happy about that.

Y. Your favorite food? Souli's moms

Z. Zodiac? Leo

5 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Cute! I love your unkown fact I knew that but I think it is so cute that it's your dream job. Thankyou for tagging me, I was sad when Teri didn't tag me, I thought this one looked like fun!

Thiago & Teri said...

Jenny...I can't tag you every single time. That was fun Ash, I love to read people's tags. I think it is so great, I know all this about you, but it is fun to see how you word things and such.

Jill said...

Thanks for the tag, I will get right on it..

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

It's always fun to get to know you better :)

haley said...

yeah, you can add me to your blog i'll add you too. my kids are close in age, 21 months apart.