


This past week we went and got Brevin's pictures taken for Easter. This is always so much fun to do because he absolutley loves the camera. Anytime he sees a camera he puts on a smile. It really makes the job easy for me. These pictures, I think, turned out exceptionally cute. I love the colors, the bunnies. And I guess just the thought that spring is near. I sure do love this boy. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. He makes me so happy. Everything about him is perfect. And I owe a great deal of that to Souli. He looks just like him. Brevin is such a sweet, loving, happy little baby. He is always smiling or laughing. I'm so grateful for him in our home. I just hope that we can raise him to make the right choices and to stay close to the gospel. I hope he will always know how much Souli and I love him. We are so proud of him already. Its like when he took his first steps. Something so small makes you so proud. He truly is a special little spirit. He brings more joy to me then I could ever have imagined.
5 comments:
Those really are absolutely adorable pictures. He looks so darling in them, what a handsome boy he is and definetly very special. You are so lucky he is such a good boy for pictures, he needs to teach Lance
Oh, I love that little boy...I know I have told you this but there are cute babies and then they're are GORGEOUS babies...He is so handsome, thanking you for giving me the worlds sweetest nephew..I love that little guy!
Darling Easter pictures. He is always smiling for pictures. Lucky girl you are.
Your pictures turned out great he always does such a good job.
I love love love these pictures. I think he is very handsome! (Even if he has little chicklet teeth!) I always said that you would have the most handsome and adorable little babies. Time for another one?
Post a Comment