Friday, March 21, 2008

Lemons



The night before Jenny left to go back to Kentucky, we all went out to dinner with my dad at Roosters. Brevin was the only baby there which meant he got all the attention. About half way through he started to get fussy so we gave him this lemon to play with. He loved it, It kept him busy for at least 30 minutes. He made a huge mess but he sure had fun. He even enjoyed the taste. I bit too sour for me, but Brevin loved them. By the end of the night he had destroyed all of our lemons. What a crazy baby we sure do love him.

2 comments:

Jill said...

He has got to be the cuttest kid in the world, he is always smiling!

Eric and Jenny said...

He was so funny with that lemon, what a little ham. I love when kids know the attention is all on them I think they turn it up a notch and act even goofier than normal. What a cute boy, I sure love him!