Thursday, March 13, 2008

One Word Tag

I decided to do this one too. It looked like fun. I was due to add a new post, or so I'm told by Jill, Tammy, Jenny, and Teri.  With the next pictures I have I need Souli's help, tonight he was way too tired. He had a long day. It was Davis High's first away game, they won good job Souli I'm so proud of him. So you can expect those new pictues tomorrow they are really cute. Be excited.

1. Where is you cell phone? Purse
2. Significant other? Souli
3. Worst bad habit? Picky
4. Hair? Dark
5. Favorite Food? Candy
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? None
8. Favorite drink? Sprite
9. Dream/goal? Salon
10. Room you are in? Spareroom
11. Your ex? None
12. Your fear? Danger
13. Where you want to be in 6 years? Homemaker
14. Where were you last night? Home
15. What you're not? Confident
16. Muffins? Poppyseed
17. Wish list item? Success
18. Where did you grow up? Layton
19. Last thing you did? Cafe Rio
20. What are you wearing? Pajamas
21. Your TV? off
22. Your pets? Yuck
23. Your computer? Laptop
24. Your life? Happy
25. Your mood? Relaxed
26. Missing someone? No (Jens here.)
27. Your car? Ugly
28. Something you are not wearing? Shoes
29. Favorite store? Baby Gap
30. Your summer? Swimming
31. Love someone? Always
32. Last time you laughed? Today
33. Last time you cried? Month

That was fun. I hope any others who do this one have fun. Sometimes its hard to put things in one word answers. But there you go I have a new post. Sorry for the gap.
23

2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Very good, nice job!!! You like poppyseed muffins, I never knew that, i actually should have said cream cheese, you know with all that good stuff on top. Oh well. I am excited to see Brev's new pics that are so dang cute, then again its Brevin and I don't think he takes a bad picture ever.

Eric and Jenny said...

That was cute, thankyou for always missing me when I am gone, I miss you more than you know.