This Easter was so much fun. Easter is such a special day it helps you to remember Jesus and all that he has done and sacrificed for us. Sunday we just hung out mostly as a family. We went to church and Brevin and I wore our new Easter clothes. I always like new dresses. I can't find ones I like too often so when I do I have to buy it. Also, in the morning the Easter bunny came for Brevin. He got a little wagon, some Barney movies ( he loves Barney), and a few Easter books. He is so cute. He is really starting to understand gifts and get excited. Later on in the afternoon we went to Souli's brother's house for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. Brevin did not quite get what he was suppose to do, but he had fun walking around. It was nice that his other cousins were patient with him and saved some eggs for him to find. I was glad he got to participate even though he wasn't quite sure what the object of the game was. Next year I bet he will be the one finding all the eggs and won't save any for anybody else. It was a great day. I love holidays big or small. They give me something to look forward to. I always like spending time with family. I hope everyone who reads this had as good of an Easter as I did.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Cute, cute pictures. You look so cute in your new shirt and skirt. I always hate holidays when we don't get to be together. I kinda forgot to ask you what you guys did, goofy me. Well anyways, it looks like you had fun and Brev looks darling.
Your boys match, they look so cute. Brevin looks like he had fun on his egg hunt...
Brevin is so cute! I love his easter outfit, and the little jacket he was wearing egg hunting. How cute! Its fun when your kids start getting big enough to start enjoying the holiday. But a little sad cuz they get big way too fast! Look like fun!
Such cute pictures, it looks like you guys had a fun day! You look so cute in your easter clothes, me and you had the same shirt. I did not realize we got the same color.
Looks like a fun day. Love the matching clothes.
Cute backgound!
Love your new look!
Ash! this is Haley, aka Haley Bruce. I can't believe I found your blog, so cute! Your little boy is the cutest thing ever. It's so good to see you and your cute hubby and little man. what a nice looking family.
Post a Comment