Friday, March 21, 2008

Brevin the Builder














Good Job Brevin






A couple of weeks ago Jill went to Roberts and called me too see if I wanted this table for Brevin. I said why not when I heard what a good deal it was. As I was putting it together one night, Brevin thought he needed to help. He sat right next to me with his screwdriver and did every screw a second time. He really did a good job. He put the screwdriver right where it needed to go, with all his strength he screwed each screw in. It was so much fun doing this with him. We had a lot of laughs and it was nice to have the help and company. Also its nice to see what type of things he enjoys. The only problem we had was when it was all put together somehow we lost a screwdriver. I can't find it anywhere. Brevin must have hid it somewhere. I guess one day I come across it. After we got done building the table, Brevin sat in the chair and as you can see he is so proud of his work. And so am I. Keep it up Brevin you can help your mommy when you are older.

5 comments:

Jill said...

I can not believe that you put that together yourself! Kyle put mine together and that took him forever, I am really proud of you..

Thiago & Teri said...

Great...I am really looking forward to putting this thing together...know that you and Jill both say how long it took. Well, i guess it is Thiago that has to deal with it. Brevin is so funny, I love how hard he is concentrating in that picture. Such a cutie-pie.

Eric and Jenny said...

Brev is so funny how he loves to help you with everything, what a good boy. Those really are darling little desks I wish I had one too, how much was it?

TW said...

I'm so proud of you for being able to put together something. I don't think I could (well, maybe I could if I would but, I wouldn't). They are some fun pictures.

Nick said...

I love that table, its funny how big little kids feel when they have their very own table. And they are so cute sitting at them. Way to go for putting it together! I am sure you couldn't have done it without Brevin. He is so cute!